× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow to be benched if he sucks like he always does

08 Jan 2012 19:40 #31 by FredHayek
Unbelievable!!!!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jan 2012 20:08 #32 by Rockdoc
Actually it is believable if you look at the charter involved. He is such a team player that he does whatever the coaches want him to do without complaint. If that mean run the first two downs and then try to pass on a predictable third down situation during which the defense knows it can just pin its ears back and go, he does it. I think much of his hesitancy and passing performance stats reflect the offensive philosophy. Ehrn turned loose, results improve.

08 Jan 2012 20:11 #33 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Tebow to be benched if he sucks like he always does
I hate to remind you all that Tebow got 3:16 in yards today. LOL

And ROckdoc. I was bitching earlier at the 1st down run all day but if you watch that OT play the D was clearly waiting for another 1st down run. Not one D player past 5 yards. They picked right time to throw that slant. I will give them that one.

08 Jan 2012 20:26 #34 by Sunshine Girl

CinnamonGirl wrote: I hate to remind you all that Tebow got 3:16 in yards today. LOL

And ROckdoc. I was bitching earlier at the 1st down run all day but if you watch that Oplay the D was clearly waiting for another 1st down run. Not one D player past 5 yards. They picked right time to throw that slant. I will give them that one.

:yeahthat:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

08 Jan 2012 20:38 #35 by Rockdoc

Sunshine Girl wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I hate to remind you all that Tebow got 3:16 in yards today. LOL

And ROckdoc. I was bitching earlier at the 1st down run all day but if you watch that Oplay the D was clearly waiting for another 1st down run. Not one D player past 5 yards. They picked right time to throw that slant. I will give them that one.

:yeahthat:

Indeed it is all about setting up your opponent for the right moment. They did just that and you do have to give them credit for the call and execution of the play.

08 Jan 2012 20:53 #36 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow to be benched if he sucks like he always does

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Indeed it is all about setting up your opponent for the right moment. They did just that and you do have to give them credit for the call and execution of the play.

Yeah..They were setting them up in regulation just waiting to get em overtime

oh brother

08 Jan 2012 20:55 #37 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Tebow to be benched if he sucks like he always does
Of course not VL. But they finally did it at the right time.

08 Jan 2012 21:41 #38 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow to be benched if he sucks like he always does

CinnamonGirl wrote: Of course not VL. But they finally did it at the right time.

No I agree with your assesment CG, but not with Rockdocs.. He exzagerated it to a ridiculous extreme..They weren't setting the Steelers up all game, they were just playing it safe on most first downs..

09 Jan 2012 05:23 #39 by CinnamonGirl
I just realized I spelled through for throw. I was still delirious. LOL. All fixed.

They weren't setting them up all game but Pittsburgh got full of themselves there. I am still trying to figure out what they were thinking on that play. And I am really glad to see the Broncos go heads up there. He was in the shot gun. Back in the day, shotgun meant pass. I don't know if that was designed by the coaching staff or a mix up but Thomas and Tebow knew it. That is what impressed me. Thomas said after the game he saw it and knew all he had to do is out run the corner and he was home free and clearly Tebow saw it too. He never looked anywhere else. I love seeing them actually take advantage of a weakness.

Pats -12 really???

09 Jan 2012 05:26 #40 by FredHayek
Off to foxboro. What is the line?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds