× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow to be benched if he sucks like he always does

09 Jan 2012 06:49 #41 by JMC

FredHayek wrote: Off to foxboro. What is the line?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jan 2012 09:19 #42 by Martin Ent Inc
Anyone see the space ship poised over mile high?

16 Jan 2012 19:20 #43 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow to be benched if he sucks like he always does

CinnamonGirl wrote: I just realized I spelled through for throw. I was still delirious. LOL. All fixed.

They weren't setting them up all game but Pittsburgh got full of themselves there. I am still trying to figure out what they were thinking on that play. And I am really glad to see the Broncos go heads up there. He was in the shot gun. Back in the day, shotgun meant pass. I don't know if that was designed by the coaching staff or a mix up but Thomas and Tebow knew it. That is what impressed me. Thomas said after the game he saw it and knew all he had to do is out run the corner and he was home free and clearly Tebow saw it too. He never looked anywhere else. I love seeing them actually take advantage of a weakness.

Pats -12 really???

I wasn't a weakness, it was a total lack of respect for Tim Tebow. They saw the film, the guy can't throw the football..Anyway, my 14 year old Carnation Bowl contending teams QB coulda made that throw.It's the easiest throw in the NFL- Every pass play the Broncos call are the easiest pass plays to complete and he's still only completing 45% of them..

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds