× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Super Bowl Parking from $39....

09 Jan 2012 17:40 #11 by Martin Ent Inc

Science Chic wrote: You might be able to park, but can you afford the game ? :faint:

I will go some day, but it'll have to be worth it for that much! Maybe the Bengals will shape sometime before I die! rofllol

Pretty sure they will have TV of it at the retirement home,,, :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jan 2012 18:42 #12 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Super Bowl Parking from $39....
One of my most remembered super bowls was one that we went my ex's and my best friend's house. They invited us over for SB and when we got there they realized their antenna would not pick up Channel 31. The only place it would work was in their bedroom so we watch the whole thing on their bed. Those are the ones you remember.

09 Jan 2012 19:20 #13 by ScienceChic

Martin Ent Inc wrote:

Science Chic wrote: You might be able to park, but can you afford the game ? :faint:

I will go some day, but it'll have to be worth it for that much! Maybe the Bengals will shape sometime before I die! rofllol

Pretty sure they will have TV of it at the retirement home,,, :lol:

:biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Jan 2012 20:11 #14 by Martin Ent Inc

CinnamonGirl wrote: One of my most remembered super bowls was one that we went my ex's and my best friend's house. They invited us over for SB and when we got there they realized their antenna would not pick up Channel 31. The only place it would work was in their bedroom so we watch the whole thing on their bed. Those are the ones you remember.

well the celebration musta been fun,,,

09 Jan 2012 20:35 #15 by CinnamonGirl
Three kids, four adults and Hors d'oeuvres

09 Jan 2012 22:26 #16 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Super Bowl Parking from $39....
My favorite Super Bowl? The 85 Bears..I called in sick for 5 days afterwards and when I returned to work they said I needed a doctors note in order to get paid. I was so mad that I went to a doctor and got a note for the 5 days, and 5 more. With my regular days off I had like a 17 day vacation. I also remember the Space Shuttle blew up the day after the SuperBowl- Oh they made a big deal about it and it took away some of the national media coverage the Bears so richly deserved..

10 Jan 2012 07:49 #17 by CinnamonGirl
Oh please. Poor Bears.

10 Jan 2012 22:40 #18 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Super Bowl Parking from $39....

CinnamonGirl wrote: Oh please. Poor Bears.

Yeah the shuttle blew up that Monday..A lot of the public schools were watching it because there was that teacher on board. I rember the news saying couselors are at the schools to counsel the traumatized kids. I thought that was ridiculous because kids don't care- My 1rst grader walks in from school and I say "Hey the space shuttle blew up- They were showing a replay on the tv just then. I made her watch it- She looked at the TV, then looked at me and said...."Can I go now?" She couldn't have cared less..

I wrote a joke about it at the time, I sold it to George Wallace..

Do you know what Christa McAuliffe said to her husband before blast off? She said "you feed the dogs, i'll feed the fish."

How about this one: The Space Shuttle astronauts must of all had dandruff because they found Head n Shoulders all over the place..

Its not my best work, but always good for a laugh

11 Jan 2012 06:40 #19 by jf1acai

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds