× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

NBC Cries Foul on Tebow

12 Jan 2012 07:34 #1 by Rick
NBC Cries Foul on Tebow was created by Rick
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... 45-people/

I think NBC is showing it's politics when it comes to Tebow's popularity...maybe it's just me. Haven't wondered over the Huffpo swamp, but I suspect they would have the same feelings.

I think NBC sports writers need to look at the big picture...if they did, they would come to the conclusion that the poll is most likely accurate considering Tebow's media exposure overall. An athelete doesn't dominate the sports media unless he's either really bad, or really popular in some way...we can scratch off bad.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2012 08:09 #2 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic NBC Cries Foul on Tebow
Indeed you can. I have difficulty getting worked up about the impact Tebow has generated thanks to meida attention.

12 Jan 2012 15:29 #3 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic NBC Cries Foul on Tebow
So 97% of all those surveyed say Tim Tebow is not their favorite pro athlete. That pretty much settles it.

I don't understand surveys like this, but at least Rodgers is third behind Tebow and Kobe. :biggrin:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

12 Jan 2012 17:39 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic NBC Cries Foul on Tebow
That survey is stupid. That is so NBC like.

13 Jan 2012 15:24 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic NBC Cries Foul on Tebow
All you have to do is look at jersey sales to tell you who is the hottest current pro athelete. Yes the survey (like most surveys) is stupid since you could pick ANY athelete on the planet. Even if it w has narrowed to the NFL, I still think Tebow would win....he's just different. We'll see how popular he remains after the game.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds