× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Interesting Quarterback comparison

25 Jan 2012 23:06 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Interesting Quarterback comparison

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: How bout it- They redesigned the entire offense for Timmy taking out all the tough throws from the playbook, and people still blame John Fox? The NFL is not a developmental league. It's professional football

Once again a clear indication that you have no clue of what you are talking about. Since it is not a development league, I guess that is why Rogers, Brady, Breeze, Young, etc etc, all sat for a number of years. What an arshloch.

Rogers sat behind Favre, Young (we going back 20 years now?) sat behind Montana, and Brady made 16 starts and won a SuperBowl in his second year. Roc whata think about Cam Newton? He was a rookie this year- Career stats

...............GP CMP ATT CMP% YDS TD
Cam Newton 16 310 517 60.0 4,051 21
..Tim Tebow 23 126 271 46.5 1,729 12

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jan 2012 23:41 #22 by Rockdoc
The point is they all sat for some period of time. They were fortunate to be able to do that while they developed, or did you forget that little part of your statement? All professionals regardless of the field of study undergo development. Apparently that is not part of your experience. There are always precocious exceptions to the rule. THen again, what you left off those stats was the number of games won. I wonder which team feels more satisfaction? Cam's or Tim's? One got to the playoffs the other not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds