× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Where is Peyton Manning Going to End Up?

07 Mar 2012 17:45 #21 by archer
Phoenix TV stations are convinced he will come to the Cardinals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Mar 2012 15:24 #22 by Photo-fish
I saw a snipet on the news this morning of Peyton speaking with tears in his eyes. I just assumed he heard he would be going to the Vikings. Where all old QBs go to die.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

08 Mar 2012 15:26 #23 by LOL
Miami.

He already has a home there, and the weather is nice in the winter.

No state income tax in Florida either. $$$$

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

08 Mar 2012 17:04 #24 by Martin Ent Inc
He's gonna have a hard time playing outdoors on real grass.

08 Mar 2012 17:56 #25 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Where is Peyton Manning Going to End Up?

Joe wrote: I agree, I would retire if I were Peyton. Doesn't need the risk at his age. I really doubt he will go with the Broncos, he could go almost anywhere he wants.

I predict NY Jets. We need a poll! CG, what do you think?

My bet is on the Chiefs. It is not about money for him. Okay, I can start a poll who should be on it?

Redskins (sorry but Shanny sucks now, however that offense would suit him)
Jets
Chiefs
Denver (very unlikely)
Cleveland Browns
Tampa Bay
Jags
Miami
Seattle
Arizona
Minnesota( I don't seem him going to an NFC team)
Green bay (Just messing with you PF)

08 Mar 2012 21:14 #26 by ScienceChic
Don't kid yourself that it's not about the money. He refused to restructure his contract in any way, shape, or form so that the Colts wouldn't have to spend $28M on a QB who might end up on the bench before retiring for good.

I especially liked the interview with his older brother where he said he's seen Peyton throwing and he's "almost" back to his old throwing style. Almost? How long's it been since his surgery? Yikes! No wonder the Colts didn't want to chance the dough, I wouldn't either. If Manning really wanted to remain a Colt, he'd have re-done his deal. Sucks, yes - he has been one of the best and might still be able to play very well. But...this injury was huge and he's no spring chicken.

Edit to add: I'm bettin' on Minnesota picking him up. I'll have to check with my inside source on that though. :wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Mar 2012 21:20 #27 by CinnamonGirl
I don't think he will go to Minn. I heard about this from Dungy. He said he talked to him and that is what Tony said that Payton said. I feel he will stay in the AFC.

08 Mar 2012 21:23 #28 by ScienceChic
Dang, your source is better than my source!

(Can you send me his number?) :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Mar 2012 21:26 #29 by CinnamonGirl
I heard it on some sports show. LOL

09 Mar 2012 06:50 #30 by RenegadeCJ
My prediction is the Texans. They are close to going to the big dance. 2nd pick would be Miami!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds