× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

I would describe myself as a

25 Mar 2012 19:42 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
I would describe myself as a was created by UNDER MODERATION
I don't know how people here would describe me but I would describe myself as a Sportsman. I do a lot of things, I'm a jack of all trades, a virtual renaissance man but mainly i'm a sportsman, and like sportsmen everywhere I was watching history today. There has only been 4 members inducted into my personal Hall of Fame. Babe Ruth, Muhamed Ali, Micheal Jordan and Tiger Woods and El Tigre is back! He's back and you better enjoy it while it lasts because you ain't gonna see the likes of this again in your lifetimes..

Hes back!

[youtube:1jpaczq5]
[/youtube:1jpaczq5]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Mar 2012 20:00 #2 by Martin Ent Inc
Definition of SPORTSMAN
1: a person who engages in sports (as hunting or fishing)

A person who watches sports is a spectator.
spectator [spɛkˈteɪtə]
n
a person viewing anything; onlooker; observer

A sports enthusiast, or fan, a fan of sports can also be a sports enthusiast

25 Mar 2012 20:14 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I would describe myself as a
Here it means something else, but in the big city it means a man who goes to the track or plays golf for money in the day and plays cards at night..You know, a Sportsman

25 Mar 2012 20:20 #4 by Martin Ent Inc
A hustler:
Informal . a gambler or game player who seeks out challengers, especially unsuspecting amateur ones, in order to win money from them: He earned his living as a hustler.
Card Shark, golf hustler, He hustled people at the track.

25 Mar 2012 20:27 #5 by UNDER MODERATION
A Sportsman

25 Mar 2012 20:35 #6 by UNDER MODERATION
But your post made me think of a funny story Martin..One time me and a friend did a cheat a guy out of his paycheck at the card table. The game was at his house and he had a picture of Jesus on the wall, right behind me..When he lost his last penny he jumped on the table and right at me..I thought he was gonna try to get me but he was going for the picture. He grabbed it and started screaming "You never help me!!!!!" Why don't you ever help me!!!" and smashed the picture on the ground and started stomping on it....we ran out the front door and you could hear things smashing and him sobbing and yelling stuff like "Why! Why don't you help me!" all the way down the street. He took it real hard..

Halarious..This was 1983 in Chicago and my brother saw him sweeping the floors at Ceasers Palace in Vegas about 10 years ago...Literally sweeping the floors, he worked there

26 Mar 2012 09:10 #7 by UNDER MODERATION
I have to admit it..I teared up watching this yesterday
[youtube:17mj9m85]
[/youtube:17mj9m85]

26 Mar 2012 09:34 #8 by Martin Ent Inc
Tigers Dad was a great person. He knew Tiger was dumber than a box of rocks so he taught him golf, and a good thing he did.

26 Mar 2012 09:49 - 26 Mar 2012 13:07 #9 by UNDER MODERATION

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Tigers Dad was a great person. He knew Tiger was dumber than a box of rocks so he taught him golf, and a good thing he did.

Just like when you watch football, you don't know what your looking at so I'll clue you in-When you look at Tiger you're looking at the greatest athelete of our times

I got our Masters tickets!

26 Mar 2012 12:12 #10 by FredHayek
VL,
Vegas has already picked Woods to win the Masters, going to take some of that action, or take the field?

I like Lefty or one of the young Rory's instead.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds