× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos' New Look

03 Apr 2012 11:51 #1 by Argyle
Broncos' New Look was created by Argyle
Nike unveiled their new NFL jerseys for 2012 today. Broncos are switching back to orange. Check it out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Apr 2012 11:59 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Broncos' New Look
I liked the blue better, but that's okay.

I'm happy they didn't make the Bengals jerseys ugly (although what's that thing on his butt?). LOL The shiny helmets are cool.

From https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 415&type=1

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Apr 2012 14:45 #3 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic Broncos' New Look
It's your butt pad, softens the blow when you get knocked on your ass.

03 Apr 2012 15:19 #4 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Broncos' New Look
Yechh on the Orange. Blue was much better.

:dislike:
:lame:
:no2:
:VeryScared:
:Loco:
:football: :ref:
:no:
:Sick:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

03 Apr 2012 16:32 #5 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Broncos' New Look

Martin Ent Inc wrote: It's your butt pad, softens the blow when you get knocked on your ass.

LOL That isn't enough coverage. Regardless, that won't happen this year, we're going all the way - 16-0 Baby! Our QB will have no sacks, our RBs will never be tackled, and the WRs will coast into the endzone every time. YEAH! rofllol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Apr 2012 16:43 #6 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic Broncos' New Look
LOL,,, it's only for you tail bone.

03 Apr 2012 17:02 #7 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Broncos' New Look
I like the orange jerseys, does anyone know if they will have throw back uniforms this season?

I am more concerned about how a newly assembled team will play, how well can they train in the off season? Who is going to be hurt in the process before the season even starts?

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

04 Apr 2012 08:24 #8 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Broncos' New Look
Cool, now I can buy the old Reebok uniforms for 1/2 price!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Apr 2012 11:51 #9 by Argyle
Replied by Argyle on topic Broncos' New Look

otisptoadwater wrote: I like the orange jerseys, does anyone know if they will have throw back uniforms this season?

http://cbssports.com/NFLblog/nike-nfl-teams-throwback-uniforms-something-were-working-on

CBSsports.com wrote: NEW YORK -- On Tuesday, Nike unveiled the new NFL uniforms. There wasn't much missing: most teams got a new look (or at least some tweaks) courtesy of the Swoosh, and the star power, in terms of players present, was stout.

One thing that wasn't covered? Throwbacks, which weren't discussed much in the wake of the new jerseys. However, Nike's Creative Director of Football Todd Van Horne said that throwback jerseys are absolutely something Nike's talked about with teams and they will eventually come down the pipe for teams that want them.

I think the blue jersey is now the Broncos' alternate, and will be worn for 2 home games this year.

04 Apr 2012 12:09 #10 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos' New Look
I'm just happy that i'm not going to have to see Tim Tebow wearing it

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds