× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

The Vice Lord reporting live from the Masters

05 Apr 2012 16:54 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
The Vice Lord reporting live from the Masters was created by UNDER MODERATION
Were at the Masters and I think we made a big difference today. We dogged little Rory Mclroy all day heckling and harassing him mercilessly until he snapped. Then others joined in the fun. He tried to have us removed but like I told him, "this is America bloke- The galley's aren't prim and proper over here- Just play!" We ruined Colin Montgomerie a few years ago, he won't play in the states anymore and I think we got into Rory's head today as well...The tournament is now Tigers for the taking

Look for us on ESPN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Apr 2012 17:42 #2 by LOL
I didn't think the riff raff, unwashed masses were allowed to attend those events. :lol:

Lets see proof, LOL

http://golf.about.com/od/majorchampions ... ickets.htm

Masters badges are "among the most coveted tickets for any event, sporting or otherwise," according to Brian Talbot. Talbot should know - he works for a ticket broker, TickCo Premium Seating.

"From my experience, it's safe to say these are probably the toughest tickets to get in the world," Talbot said, "with Super Bowl tickets running a close second

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

05 Apr 2012 18:29 #3 by Martin Ent Inc

05 Apr 2012 18:31 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The Vice Lord reporting live from the Masters

Joe wrote: I didn't think the riff raff, unwashed masses were allowed to attend those events. :lol:

Ah..I think i'm going to pretend I didn't ignore that

05 Apr 2012 18:38 #5 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The Vice Lord reporting live from the Masters

Joe wrote: I didn't think the riff raff, unwashed masses were allowed to attend those events. :lol:

Lets see proof, LOL

http://golf.about.com/od/majorchampions ... ickets.htm

Masters badges are "among the most coveted tickets for any event, sporting or otherwise," according to Brian Talbot. Talbot should know - he works for a ticket broker, TickCo Premium Seating.

"From my experience, it's safe to say these are probably the toughest tickets to get in the world," Talbot said, "with Super Bowl tickets running a close second

Cameras are not allowed any where near Augusta, but I'll take a picture of my 4 day pass when we get home-

Everyone knows I go to the Masters every year- Its a Loaf n Jug Shopper, Baby Fat, Manna Pro, Vice Lord tradition and its been well documented over the years on the local message boards Joe-

05 Apr 2012 18:38 - 06 Apr 2012 06:36 #6 by LOL
I can see your IP address and you are definitely posting from Bailey. I have mod powers now. Watch out! I call BS :)

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

05 Apr 2012 18:42 #7 by archer
We used to get tickets to it when we lived in Atlanta...so they can't be that hard to get. My ex father-in-laws prized possession was a folding green canvas chair with the Masters logo on it. We took him, an avid golfer, to it several times.

05 Apr 2012 18:55 #8 by UNDER MODERATION
Once you get them once, you can keep getting them..Weve gone 15 outta the last 25 years..I've sold them for ridiculous amounts of money some years...But can you put a price on witnessing Babe Ruth hit a home run, Muhamed Ali beating George Foreman or Micheal Jordon hitting a buzzer beater for all the marbles? No..no you cannot-We are witnessing history

05 Apr 2012 18:57 - 05 Apr 2012 18:58 #9 by UNDER MODERATION
Were gonna eat our room service patty melts, take a swim, smoke some dope and go to bed early..We have a big day ahead of us tommarow..

VICE LORD SIGNING OFF FROM THE MASTERS

05 Apr 2012 18:57 #10 by LOL
Then just post a picture of the Masters badge from your hotel. You do it all the time!
LiarLiarPantsonFire!

Really VL, have fun where ever you are, Cheers! :)

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds