× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Man tries out for Broncos Cheerleaders

16 Apr 2012 14:42 #1 by LOL
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footb ... -1.1062397

This was interesting, I didn't know this was possible. I might try next year just so I can meet all the cheerleaders in person. :) LOL

"A Colorado man with dreams of joining the NFL has made it his mission to become the first male cheerleader for the Denver Broncos. Unfortunately, Heppell’s moves weren’t enough to wow the judges — he didn't make the cut.

"I'm a little disappointed. I gave it all I got," he told KSDK."

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Apr 2012 19:36 #2 by otisptoadwater
My first reaction was "this is just wrong." Then again they have male cheerleaders in college football so maybe it's time to break the sexist bearer and force women to recognize men as their equals when it comes to NFL cheerleading. Let's all meet at the south entrance to Mile High stadium tomorrow at noon and burn our jock straps in protest!

rofllol :faint:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

17 Apr 2012 14:17 #3 by FredHayek
I think the Broncos need to hire a token male cheerleader.

The women fans should love it when he wears a midriff getup.

BTW, I know a guy who works at the stadium and he says the female cheerleaders have their makeup put on with a spatula.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Apr 2012 14:28 #4 by ScienceChic
Honestly, I just don't get the appeal of cheerleaders. Their routines are boring and they add nothing to the game, male or female.

But then, I'm all for the bloody action so let's get on with the game! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

17 Apr 2012 16:10 #5 by archer
The idea of male NFL cheerleaders.....well, fine by me. Unfortunately this dude had ZERO talent. Did you see his audition tape, looked like he had just been stung by killer bees. Get a good dancer in there and it could be fun. Equal opportunity is always a good idea.

17 Apr 2012 16:11 #6 by MamaRama
I thought it was HYSTERICAL, I laughed the entire time..

18 Apr 2012 13:58 #7 by Martin Ent Inc
Well VL tried but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. And then Elway heard and that was the other nail in the coffin for our beloved VL.

20 Apr 2012 14:26 #8 by FredHayek

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Well VL tried but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. And then Elway heard and that was the other nail in the coffin for our beloved VL.

rofllol

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds