× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

BRONCOS 2012 SCHEDULE!!!

17 Apr 2012 20:35 #1 by otisptoadwater
I'm already gearing up for 30 September and 06 December!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/schedule-and-events/schedule.html

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Apr 2012 09:36 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic BRONCOS 2012 SCHEDULE!!!
Looks pretty tough. Only easy games look like Cincy and Cleveland, but you never know in the NFL, teams tend to rise and fall.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Apr 2012 09:47 #3 by ScienceChic

FredHayek wrote: Only easy games look like Cincy <snip>

:Censored :blabla: :Whatever:

tongue: Did you watch the Denver/Cinti game last year - we almost had it! Andy Dalton was still getting in the rhythm yet, we'll kick their butt this year. :nyah:

Denver does have a tough schedule though, but I'm likin' all the prime time games.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Apr 2012 12:25 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic BRONCOS 2012 SCHEDULE!!!
SC, child please, Cincy? Seroulsy, Orton was the QB. tongue: :lol: rofllol :rofl

I am waiting for the pats game and want to see someone shove it down Cry me a 'rivers' throat. I am worried about KC. Only because I think we have our most injuries against them. They are notorious for chop blocking at the knees.

18 Apr 2012 12:43 #5 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic BRONCOS 2012 SCHEDULE!!!
Remember when it was the Raiders who had the "cheap shot" reputation?

18 Apr 2012 13:49 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic BRONCOS 2012 SCHEDULE!!!
Hey at least the Raiders are open and honest about the crap they do. KC does is more cheap about it.

18 Apr 2012 22:34 #7 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic BRONCOS 2012 SCHEDULE!!!
:like:

19 Apr 2012 05:09 #8 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic BRONCOS 2012 SCHEDULE!!!
I thought the schedule looked pretty average, the first 1/2 of the season may be tougher though.

GO Broncos!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

20 Apr 2012 06:02 #9 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic BRONCOS 2012 SCHEDULE!!!
Cincy is getting a lot better. But really? Your ginger QB against Peyton Manning. As VL would say game over.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Apr 2012 10:36 #10 by ScienceChic
I don't think Manning's going to last the season. And a team is not made by one player alone.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds