× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bound's 3rd Annual Pick 3 Official thread-Hoot Owl Wins!

27 Sep 2012 23:35 #151 by ScienceChic

RenegadeCJ wrote: I stick so my daughter is picking this week.

Baltimore
Atlanta
Houston

Glad I didn't pick tonight's game. It was tempting with how well the Ravens have been playing, and how badly the Browns have been, but that spread made me nervous.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Sep 2012 08:53 #152 by TPP
Is it to late to change pick?
if not plz change NY Jets to San Francisco.
If it is to late, to bad, so sad.

28 Sep 2012 09:06 #153 by RenegadeCJ

Science Chic wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: I stick so my daughter is picking this week.

Baltimore
Atlanta
Houston

Glad I didn't pick tonight's game. It was tempting with how well the Ravens have been playing, and how badly the Browns have been, but that spread made me nervous.

I wouldn't have, but it didn't matter...my daughter reminded me I'll be away from a computer most of the time when weekend comes and she didn't want me to forget....plus she had to look at her fantasy team...

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

28 Sep 2012 16:34 #154 by ScienceChic

TPP wrote: Is it to late to change pick?
if not plz change NY Jets to San Francisco.
If it is to late, to bad, so sad.

yes, once you make your picks, they are locked in for the week.

It kind of behooves you to wait until closer til game day in case there are some key players that are injured and the coaches are waiting to decide to play them or not. Sorry TPP.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Sep 2012 17:06 - 29 Sep 2012 08:19 #155 by LOL
I reserve my right to not pick the Broncos every week even though I said I was going to pick the Broncos every week although I may change my mind and not pick the Broncos every week.

J/K LOL will comply and abide by all rules. :) GO BRONCOS!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

29 Sep 2012 08:19 #156 by pacamom
San Fransisco
Washington
Oakland

29 Sep 2012 08:20 #157 by TPP
No worries. That's what I thought. Wasn't paying attetion when I closed my eyes and picked.

29 Sep 2012 08:31 #158 by ScienceChic

pacamom wrote: San Fransisco
Washington
Oakland

thanks paca. Think we can talk drop out into returning now that the real refs are back? :wink:

TPP, I'm gonna say that closing your eyes and picking, you'll still beat me! tongue:

29 Sep 2012 09:07 #159 by LOL
Yeah, drop out should drop in. Still 6-0 and tied for first right?. C'mon jmc!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

29 Sep 2012 11:00 #160 by Photo-fish
Patriots
49ers
Packers

Go Pack!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds