× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bound's 3rd Annual Pick 3 Official thread-Hoot Owl Wins!

13 Oct 2012 15:37 #221 by Photo-fish
Atlanta
Denver
Green Bay

GO PACK! please

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Oct 2012 16:02 #222 by Argyle
Detroit
Tampa Bay
New England

13 Oct 2012 19:28 #223 by The Viking
New England
Atlanta

Still figuring out the third one.

14 Oct 2012 07:33 #224 by RenegadeCJ
Atlanta
Minnesota
Arizona

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

14 Oct 2012 07:34 #225 by RenegadeCJ

Argyle wrote: Detroit
Tampa Bay
New England

The Viking wrote: New England
Atlanta

Photo-fish wrote: Atlanta
Denver
Green Bay

GO PACK! please

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

14 Oct 2012 08:47 #226 by TPP
FYI, (Love it) :woo hoo:

Denver Broncos not a complete team, an excuse?
“We’re close,” Denver Broncos cornerback Champ Bailey said. “But it’s going to take more than that.”How long are we going to hear the Denver Broncos are not a complete team?

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/denver_broncos_not_a_complete_team_an_excuse/11897602

Rest of the comment here: http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/denver_broncos_not_a_complete_team_an_excuse/11897602

GO CHARGERS

14 Oct 2012 09:24 #227 by The Viking

Atlanta

Really wanted to go with my Vikes this week to stay in first place in the division. Also LOVE watching the Pack go down in flames and think Houston will destroy them and keep them in last place 6 games into the season. But I have to go with Arizona and just enjoy watching the other two happen with nothing riding on them.

So third pick....

Arizona

14 Oct 2012 10:18 #228 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote:

Atlanta

Really wanted to go with my Vikes this week to stay in first place in the division. Also LOVE watching the Pack go down in flames and think Houston will destroy them and keep them in last place 6 games into the season. But I have to go with Arizona and just enjoy watching the other two happen with nothing riding on them.

So third pick....

Arizona

My Week 6 Picks:
Baltimore
Cinti (hope I don't regret this)
Houston

LOL, I LOVE your new avatar - you're going to have to keep that one for a while! (It goes perfect with your nic) tongue:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Oct 2012 11:57 #229 by Photo-fish

Science Chic wrote: My Week 6 Picks:
Baltimore
Cinti (hope I don't regret this)
Houston

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

14 Oct 2012 12:06 #230 by CinnamonGirl

RenegadeCJ wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I pretty much suck this year. And notice I have not quit. Just FYI.

Cough...Cough.....something happen in a week CG? Ribbing JMC over quitting...then not picking??

My apologies. I got really busy last week and didn't pick. Now I figure what is the point. I was sucking pretty bad too. I can start again but not sure what the point would be. LOL

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds