× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bound's 3rd Annual Pick 3 Official thread-Hoot Owl Wins!

28 Oct 2012 09:05 #291 by LOL
Chicago
Atlanta
New England

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2012 09:22 #292 by RenegadeCJ
St Louis
Dallas
Indy

Daughter wanted to pick this week....she can't be worse than me!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

28 Oct 2012 10:36 #293 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Oct 2012 18:08 #294 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote:

The Viking wrote: Giants
Chargers
Atlanta

Good luck!

3-0 again. 4 out of the last five weeks I have gone 3-0. (0-3) the other week. But still 12-3 in the last 5 weeks and I can't gain on Hoot Owl and her mystery picker. Like I said, it looks like we are all playing for second. After starting 3-6, I have finally moved into a 3 way tie for second, but still 4 games behind Hoot Owl.

28 Oct 2012 18:28 #295 by pacamom
Hey Viking, I dont think San Diego covered the spread. Unless I am understanding this all wrong.

San Diego 6, Cleveland 7. Points -2.5 for San Diego?

28 Oct 2012 19:01 #296 by The Viking

pacamom wrote: Hey Viking, I dont think San Diego covered the spread. Unless I am understanding this all wrong.

San Diego 6, Cleveland 7. Points -2.5 for San Diego?

Crap you are right. I thought Cleveland was favored. OK, I am 2-1 and 1 behind second place. But I will give up that win for a San Diego loss anyday! That may put the Broncos up a game in the division!

28 Oct 2012 21:49 #297 by pacamom
Hoot does it again! Congrats. Why couldn't the broncos only win by 1? No....they have to rub it in.

29 Oct 2012 07:04 #298 by LOL
Hoot went 3-0 again??? THAT'S IT!

....Good job Hoot! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

29 Oct 2012 09:53 #299 by pacamom
What? Don't quit. Don't be a drop out.

If we just all put Hoot on ignore no one will see her picks. That way we can catch up.

29 Oct 2012 21:09 #300 by Hoot Owl
3 and OH MY!!!!!! :gleeful:

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds