× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bound's 3rd Annual Pick 3 Official thread-Hoot Owl Wins!

20 Jan 2013 08:21 #611 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jan 2013 08:43 #612 by The Viking
Since I have to pick at least one opposite game I will start with Atlanta. Love SF story but hoping the QB had a fluke week last week and they will not have the defense to stop Atlanta's high power offense. Just not sure New England will win by 2 scores. Will pick that one later.

20 Jan 2013 12:22 #613 by ScienceChic

pacamom wrote: Atlanta
Baltimore

Argyle wrote: San Francisco
Baltimore

LOL wrote: For last place, I'd like a 1000 Watt motion detector flood light for my wild life cam. :)

SanFran
New England

RenegadeCJ wrote: San Fran
NE

Hoot Owl wrote: San Fran
Baltimore
Viking, I know you have been lurking in the weeds. Pick opposite lets see how it works.
This is for a lightbulb for Pete's sake

Photo-fish wrote: ATL
NE

The Viking wrote: Since I have to pick at least one opposite game I will start with Atlanta. Love SF story but hoping the QB had a fluke week last week and they will not have the defense to stop Atlanta's high power offense. Just not sure New England will win by 2 scores. Will pick that one later.

I'm going with Baltimore and San Francisco.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Jan 2013 13:04 #614 by The Viking
So I guess I will make my second pick as Baltimore. I wanted to pick opposite of Hootowl on both but I just don't think NE will cover 10 points and they may not even win. SO it is Atlanta and Baltimore.

20 Jan 2013 13:17 #615 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote: So I guess I will make my second pick as Baltimore. I wanted to pick opposite of Hootowl on both but I just don't think NE will cover 10 points and they may not even win. SO it is Atlanta and Baltimore.

Good luck. Just out of curiosity, what would you do with an LED light bulb? lol

Good to see you at breakfast this morning Viking!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Jan 2013 13:52 #616 by The Viking
Unless SF has a miracle turnaround, I am within one game of Hootowl after today and it will come down to the Superbowl. And if NE wins by +10 then Photo will be too. We could have a 3 way tie this year!

How would you divide a lightbulb 3 ways?

20 Jan 2013 14:07 #617 by ScienceChic
Arm wrestling contest followed by a Battle of the Wits! :biggrin:

20 Jan 2013 16:04 #618 by Hoot Owl

The Viking wrote: How would you divide a lightbulb 3 ways?

I dont know, is it a 3 way lightbulb? Traveling trophy?

20 Jan 2013 16:05 #619 by Hoot Owl

Science Chic wrote: Arm wrestling contest followed by a Battle of the Wits! :biggrin:

wouldnt that be a battle of the WATTS?

20 Jan 2013 22:16 #620 by The Viking
Hoot Owl won. It is over. Congratulations! Great picking this year!

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds