× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

STEELERS VS. BRONCOS 9 SEP @ 1820 Local

09 Sep 2012 13:09 #1 by otisptoadwater
[center:1i380bku]HEALTHONE INJURY REPORT
WEEK 1 - DENVER BRONCOS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS
Sunday, Sept. 9, 2012, Sports Authority Field at Mile High
[/center:1i380bku]

DENVER BRONCOS
OUT: G CHRIS KUPER - Forearm.

PITTSBURGH STEELERS
OUT: S Ryan Clark - Not Injury Related; G David DeCastro - Knee; LB Stevenson Sylvester - Knee.
DOUBTFUL: RB Rashard Mendenhall - Knee.
QUESTIONABLE: RB Baron Batch - Groin; LB James Harrison - Knee.
PROBABLE: LB Larry Foote - Ankle; DE Brett Keisel - Ankle; RB Isaac Redman - Ankle; LB Jason Worilds - Wrist;

STATUS DEFINITIONS:
Out - player definitely will not play
Doubtful - at least 75% chance player will not play
Questionable - 50-50 chance player will not play
Probable - virtual certainty player will be available for normal duty

*Edited to add a link to the Game Day Center: http://www.denverbroncos.com/schedule-and-events/game/2012/regular1/

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Sep 2012 05:23 #2 by LOL
Overall it was a good game after a slow start in the first half. Who is this Porter kid, I think he saved the game? And the Broncos ran the ball pretty good too considering the opponent.

Go Broncos!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

10 Sep 2012 10:13 #3 by ScienceChic
My kids kept finding excuses to get out of bed and come down to grab a few more seconds of game time! :biggrin: I'm happy - the Steelers LOST!!!!! :woo hoo: And Peyton looked better than I expected, but he's more rested than he's ever been, and he had the most time to prepare for this game; it'll be interesting to see if he keeps playing this well week after week (still not convinced he's not fragile).

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 Sep 2012 09:58 #4 by KJack
I thought it was a great and entertaining game and definitely helps me to become a Bronco fan. I always liked both Mannings because they seem like good guys and not arrogant jerks like Rothlesberger. My favoriite part of the game was the last minute when big ben was put on his big butt three times! hahahaha!

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds