× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Listen up because this does not happen very often.

10 Sep 2012 19:03 #11 by otisptoadwater
A week from today we will find out if Manning can overcome the curse of the Broncos on the road on Monday Night Football, Broncos at Falcons. I'm cautiously optimistic, I really enjoyed last night's game and I saw a lot more performance than I was expecting from the Broncos as a team on both sides of the ball. I'm excited to see a team that hasn't been together very long performing well. Don't loose site of the fact that yesterday's game is just one game, they have the rest of the season to play and it will come with injuries and potentially damaging off the field conduct that could effect the team.

Only time will tell us how well Manning has rehabilitated his body, there is no doubt in my mind that he never lost sight of how to play the QB position and do it very well. Someone hit the fast forward button so we can watch the Broncos go against the Falcons tonight instead of having to settle for a Monday Night Football double header. Since they are playing tonight, a hex upon the Raiders, may they lose every game this season and many seasons to come!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Sep 2012 09:37 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Listen up because this does not happen very often.

CinnamonGirl wrote: Okay, I forgot what a joy it is to watch a smart, tactical QB. I still think that they were wrong in how they handled Tebow and could have done alot more with him. And I think they were going to get rid of him no matter what which I don't agree with but Manning was awesome. I am on board.

I rarely have to admit that I am wrong but when I am I admit it.

So there you go VL.

:whiteflag:

This is falling short of an apology CG- So I think you still owe me one. You were very mean and disrespectfull to me on this issue.

Still Waiting.............

11 Sep 2012 09:40 #13 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Listen up because this does not happen very often.
Give me a break, it ain't happening. You apologize for your Tebow comments and I might think about it.

11 Sep 2012 09:59 #14 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Listen up because this does not happen very often.
Are you Tebows mother or something? I'll might apologize to him one day if he ever becomes anything other than a novelty, but I don't owe you anything.

You apologize to me right now CG!

11 Sep 2012 10:04 #15 by UNDER MODERATION
CG- If you don't apologize today- I'm going to start a PIneCam account and become a fixture over there..I swear

And I'll bring all my followers with me

Youve been warned

11 Sep 2012 10:07 #16 by KJack
I'm a sucker for the older guys who can still woop up on the young ones and Manning did not disappoint. I also like Tebow, not because of his throwing skills which could use some work, but because he was fun to watch. The Broncos had a lot of years of boring QBs, seems like that changed in the last couple years. just in time for me to see my first live game, now i just need to find a ticket for the next one! Go Broncos!

11 Sep 2012 10:18 #17 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Listen up because this does not happen very often.

Little Boy wrote: CG- If you don't apologize today- I'm going to start a PIneCam account and become a fixture over there..I swear

Youve been warned

Sweetheart, first you were banned there long ago. Second, I hear they don't approve accounts for at least a week and sometimes never. Not only that your followers probably can't get an account either.

The famous words from an officer and a gentleman.

[youtube:o6d6q4at]
[/youtube:o6d6q4at]

I am holding all the cards. tongue:

11 Sep 2012 11:47 #18 by UNDER MODERATION
Hold on CG..I think were going down the wrong road here. You forget, but if you'd go back and look I was the one who was comforting you when they dumped Tebow. You were angry, irrational, disoriented and confused by the announcment and you were lashing out at just about everyone involved in his dissmisal from the team. I tried to tell you that Tebow wouldn't be on the team this year, last year, and when the shoe finnally dropped I was there trying to ease your pain, I was comforting you CG, and i'm never gonna apologize for that

And PS- I think PineCam would welcome me with open arms after they've seen how I have behaved myself here.

11 Sep 2012 11:52 #19 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Little Boy wrote: CG- If you don't apologize today- I'm going to start a PIneCam account and become a fixture over there..I swear

Youve been warned

Sweetheart, first you were banned there long ago. Second, I hear they don't approve accounts for at least a week and sometimes never. Not only that your followers probably can't get an account either.

The famous words from an officer and a gentleman.

[youtube:3cvlij26]
[/youtube:3cvlij26]

I am holding all the cards. tongue:

No you dont..I get a bad vibe here, I don't even like it- and my message board days are coming to an end..naturally

11 Sep 2012 11:53 #20 by CinnamonGirl
I was right they were supid as hell in the pats game.

And PS- I think PineCam would welcome me with open arms after they've seen how I have behaved myself here.

LETS TEST IT!!! I want to see this.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds