× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Listen up because this does not happen very often.

10 Sep 2012 08:56 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Okay, I forgot what a joy it is to watch a smart, tactical QB. I still think that they were wrong in how they handled Tebow and could have done alot more with him. And I think they were going to get rid of him no matter what which I don't agree with but Manning was awesome. I am on board.

I rarely have to admit that I am wrong but when I am I admit it.

So there you go VL.

:whiteflag:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Sep 2012 09:00 #2 by RenegadeCJ

CinnamonGirl wrote: Okay, I forgot what a joy it is to watch a smart, tactical QB. I still think that they were wrong in how they handled Tebow and could have done alot more with him. And I think they were going to get rid of him no matter what which I don't agree with but Manning was awesome. I am on board.

I rarely have to admit that I am wrong but when I am I admit it.

So there you go VL.

:whiteflag:

Sure was fun seeing those precise throws again....can't believe it has been 14 yrs.

I loved Tebow too, but having an opportunity to nab Manning was too great. Loved seeing him connect with Stokley when needed as well.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

10 Sep 2012 09:02 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Listen up because this does not happen very often.
You what I loved? watching him try to catch pitt on the field with 12 men. That was Elway stuff. I love smart QB's and he is the best. And the hurry up offense takes smarts as well.

10 Sep 2012 10:05 #4 by RenegadeCJ
He successfully caught the Steelers with 12 men on the field...I was tivo'ing, and I went back...he did it quite well, the refs just missed it!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

10 Sep 2012 10:12 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Listen up because this does not happen very often.
Okay, better than that was the hurry up to get a play off so they couldn't challenge. They sort of missed that as well. Usually the refs know it might get challenged and watch for it. I scream at teams that don't go fast when they know they could get a play off before they can challenge. We are going to see more of that. :) I am so happy football is back. I am smiling all the time. LOL

10 Sep 2012 10:16 #6 by CinnamonGirl
That bubble screen on the Thomas run was Manning too. He saw the blitz was coming and had his man ready to go. He threw the ball before even looking at his guy. Taking advantage and exploiting mistakes is how the good teams win.

10 Sep 2012 10:50 #7 by archer
I'm right there with you on this CG, I was disappointed we let Tebow go. He was fun to watch and i thought with time and good coaching he could become a really good quarterback. But there is nothing better than watching a quarterback surgically pick apart a good defense. Manning convinced me he was worth the money. I am so exited for this season, hard to wait a week for the next game!

10 Sep 2012 17:06 #8 by CinnamonGirl
:like:

archer wrote: I'm right there with you on this CG, I was disappointed we let Tebow go. He was fun to watch and i thought with time and good coaching he could become a really good quarterback. But there is nothing better than watching a quarterback surgically pick apart a good defense. Manning convinced me he was worth the money. I am so exited for this season, hard to wait a week for the next game!

10 Sep 2012 17:21 #9 by RenegadeCJ

CinnamonGirl wrote: :like:

archer wrote: I'm right there with you on this CG, I was disappointed we let Tebow go. He was fun to watch and i thought with time and good coaching he could become a really good quarterback. But there is nothing better than watching a quarterback surgically pick apart a good defense. Manning convinced me he was worth the money. I am so exited for this season, hard to wait a week for the next game!

:like: :like: :like: :yeahthat:

10 Sep 2012 18:08 #10 by ScienceChic
While he's one of the best, if not the best, to have ever played this position and I love him to death, I'm still skeptical that he'll last the season. He's not played since January 2011: how's his stamina and how will his neck take the hits week after week? I sincerely hope he keeps playing at this level b/c he is fun to watch, and I deeply respect anyone who analyzes the game as much as he and approaches it with methodical precision based both on careful study and on pure talent.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds