× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

When you play your spouse in Fantasy Football

20 Sep 2012 19:54 #1 by HappyCamper
Who should you hope wins?

Should you be selfish and make them sleep in another room until after Monday Night Football?

Place side bets?

In this paticualr league we have the same record and it is not a money week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2012 20:00 #2 by ScienceChic
Hubby and I are always competitive. We've talked about throwing the game or trading our best players to the other when it's the end of the season and obvious that one will make it to the playoffs and the other not, but we've never done it.

Never had to sleep on the couch either when I've won! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Sep 2012 20:04 #3 by HappyCamper
Could not do a straight trade as this one is pretty regulated they would know what we are up to.

It is all in fun we have no one playing tonight so the smack down starts Sunday.

20 Sep 2012 20:11 #4 by ScienceChic
There's a game tonight? Oh Crap!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Sep 2012 20:55 #5 by HappyCamper
So did we forget to set our lineup?

rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

I think this year there is a Thursday game most weeks.

We did get reminders from both leagues last year to set lineups but not this year

20 Sep 2012 21:10 #6 by ScienceChic
Maybe... : Embarrassed: :Whistle

Oops. LOL

21 Sep 2012 14:21 #7 by FredHayek
I usually leave my spouse on the bench in Fantasy Football. She gets pissed when I put her on waivers, but she really hasn't been the same since tearing her ACL.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds