× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Go Packers

15 Oct 2012 21:15 #11 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Go Packers
Since I have Aaron Rodgers on my fantasy football team, I just have one thing to say. About F'ing time! Did someone forget to tell him the preseason is over?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Oct 2012 15:55 #12 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Go Packers

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

16 Dec 2012 14:11 #13 by Photo-fish
DIVISION CHAMPS AGAIN!!!

Hey VL.....
What happened!!!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

06 Jan 2013 17:03 #14 by FredHayek
Green Bay going to the other city by the bay?

06 Jan 2013 17:26 #15 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Go Packers
Packers at New England, if the Packers win that game my office space will become a football fan war zone. Most of the folks I work with are afflicted with Broncomania and I'm sure most of us will be wearing our Broncos ties, shirts, and other fan gear all week long. Then there's the one Cheesehead who has already brought in all of his Cheesehead fan gear and a huge framed poster of an aerial shot of Lambeau Field on a game day.

Don't get me wrong, I love to eat cheese, brats, and kraut. Leinenkugel's beer? Sign me up! Most Cheeseheads I know are reasonable people, until you have to be in the same room when the Broncs and Packers meet on the football field.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

08 Jan 2013 14:15 #16 by Photo-fish
I would rather have the 49rs at Lambeau. But they came to Green Bay in week 1 and beat us. They have the right to host us there and it is only fitting that we beat them. I still feel good about the position the Pack are in right now. I think most of the recent Super Bowl winners have played in the wildcard games. Momentum is a good thing.

09 Jan 2013 15:31 #17 by FredHayek
SF V. GB should be a pretty good game. Can Aaron Rodgers once again carry the Pack on his back?

09 Jan 2013 16:01 #18 by Photo-fish
Rodgers had 10 different receivers last week. Woodson was back on "D" too.

“On Any Given Sunday............."

13 Jan 2013 10:30 #19 by Photo-fish
HEY RODGERS!

DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHOKE! :rofllol

Just heard the defense thought the game was on Sunday and did not make it to the game on time. Letting the opposing QB get close to 200 yards rushing? Shameful.

Too many missed catches by the recievers and letting a rookie filed an early punt return in the play-offs??

Off with Dom Capers head and we'll see you next year. :thumbsup:

13 Jan 2013 12:19 #20 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Go Packers
I feel your pain. But I am never going to let Fox live down his stupidity at not going for it with 2 timeouts and 30seconds left. He would rather wait to try for a fg in OT when the other team can come back. His ego is writing checks his team cannot cash.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds