× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

The Broncos have no recievers

17 Oct 2012 17:20 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
The Broncos have no recievers was created by UNDER MODERATION
When a slow, small and friendly (3 things you don't wanna be as a football player) runt like Brandon Stokeley is one of your best recievers..You don't have any recievers..Damarius is a 5 outta 10, and Eric Decker is a 2, he completley sucks, he wouldnt start on ANY other team because he doesn't have the speed or agility to seperate from linebackers, not to mention NFL corners, he has bad hands, and he's hardly ever where he's supposed to be when he's supposed to be there...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Oct 2012 18:20 - 17 Oct 2012 18:25 #2 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic The Broncos have no recievers
Agree on decker

17 Oct 2012 19:47 #3 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic The Broncos have no recievers
IMO the defense and special teams have been inconsistent. Fumbles and 3rd downs.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

17 Oct 2012 21:53 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The Broncos have no recievers
Considering that they don't get a tremendous amount of pressure on quarterbacks.....The defense was excellent on Monday night. They got stop after stop after stop..The special teams spotted the Chargers 10 points early, the reciever (I don't even know his name) caused that Manning Pick 6, so how many points did the Charger offense actually score, 7?

Good and getting better

21 Oct 2012 20:41 #5 by FredHayek
Peyton was AFC offensives player of the week so someone is catching the ball.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Oct 2012 09:27 #6 by UNDER MODERATION
They suck...A white reciever, are you kidding me? He runs like a robot out there..

18 Nov 2012 19:24 #7 by UNDER MODERATION
Eric Decker sucks so bad, and he's stupid. He's a stupid guy who runs 3 1/2 yard routes on 3rd a 4. 6 1/2 yard routes on 3rd and 7, and he has no talent whatsover..Damarius has talent but Manning has to throw it right to him if he's gonna catch it, he doesnt lay out for balls or even look like he's trying to get to them....Manning hates these guys...

PS-I've been granted permission to post on the Sports Board only, so don't try to lure me into a discussions involving politics and this war in Israel.

18 Nov 2012 19:49 #8 by Hoot Owl

Big Doug wrote: PS-I've been granted permission to post on the Sports Board only, so don't try to lure me into a discussions involving politics and this war in Israel.

Really? I am amazed that there is this kind of censorship on 285 bound. You are to impressed with yourself. If in fact you were spanked by 285 bound why would you brag?

18 Nov 2012 20:25 #9 by ScienceChic
P.S. He's full of crap.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Nov 2012 20:09 - 20 Nov 2012 09:34 #10 by UNDER MODERATION
My wife is my boss, not 285bound managment-and she said "no more" after I called all vetrans murdereres.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds