× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

The Broncos have no recievers

19 Nov 2012 22:17 #11 by ScienceChic
Ahhhh, that makes much more sense...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Nov 2012 06:34 #12 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic The Broncos have no recievers

Big Doug wrote: Eric Decker sucks so bad, and he's stupid. He's a stupid guy who runs 3 1/2 yard routes on 3rd a 4. 6 1/2 yard routes on 3rd and 7, and he has no talent whatsover..Damarius has talent but Manning has to throw it right to him if he's gonna catch it, he doesnt lay out for balls or even look like he's trying to get to them....Manning hates these guys...

PS-I've been granted permission to post on the Sports Board only, so don't try to lure me into a discussions involving politics and this war in Israel.

I have to say I somewhat agree. I was hoping that Manning would attract some better receivers. These dropped passes are inexcusable. They all are doing it so don't you think that could be a offensive coaching problem? Our D is winning these games too.

I am probably only going to post on the sports board because of the harassment I get around the rest of the forum.

20 Nov 2012 09:27 - 20 Nov 2012 09:33 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The Broncos have no recievers

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Big Doug wrote: Eric Decker sucks so bad, and he's stupid. He's a stupid guy who runs 3 1/2 yard routes on 3rd a 4. 6 1/2 yard routes on 3rd and 7, and he has no talent whatsover..Damarius has talent but Manning has to throw it right to him if he's gonna catch it, he doesnt lay out for balls or even look like he's trying to get to them....Manning hates these guys...

PS-I've been granted permission to post on the Sports Board only, so don't try to lure me into a discussions involving politics and this war in Israel.

I have to say I somewhat agree. I was hoping that Manning would attract some better receivers. These dropped passes are inexcusable. They all are doing it so don't you think that could be a offensive coaching problem? Our D is winning these games too.

I am probably only going to post on the sports board because of the harassment I get around the rest of the forum.

:hands: I can't get into too much trouble here, and it's a much friendlier place CG-

Would you like some tea? :tea3:

20 Nov 2012 09:32 #14 by UNDER MODERATION

Science Chic wrote: Ahhhh, that makes much more sense...

Yes, she put the hammer down. Now, I can do whatever I want, but- I want to keep the right to tell her not to do something that might bother me in the future..It hasn't happened yet, but you never know.

20 Nov 2012 11:34 #15 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic The Broncos have no recievers

Big Doug wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

:hands: I can't get into too much trouble here, and it's a much friendlier place CG-

Would you like some tea? :tea3:

I am just happy to not get harassed with constant posts from a certain poster here. SO, you decided to be nice now? LOL

20 Nov 2012 13:24 #16 by UNDER MODERATION
Who is it CG!? Do you want me to go after them?
and

When haven't I been nice?

20 Nov 2012 14:19 #17 by UNDER MODERATION

Big Doug wrote: Who is it CG!? Do you want me to go after them?
and

Oh..I saw where you were fighting with LJ. I'm not going after her because I have a lot of respect for her too- But I hate to see you two fighting so I tried to smooth it over in the Ring thread.

20 Nov 2012 16:23 #18 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic The Broncos have no recievers

Big Doug wrote: Yes, she put the hammer down.

LOL, we need a whipped icon graphic. :lol:

Are you still allowed in the campfire, or is that too rough a neighborhood?

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

20 Nov 2012 16:27 #19 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic The Broncos have no recievers

Big Doug wrote:

Big Doug wrote: Who is it CG!? Do you want me to go after them?
and

Oh..I saw where you were fighting with LJ. I'm not going after her because I have a lot of respect for her too- But I hate to see you two fighting so I tried to smooth it over in the Ring thread.

You're a good man, Doug

20 Nov 2012 17:13 #20 by UNDER MODERATION

LOL wrote:

Big Doug wrote: Yes, she put the hammer down.

LOL, we need a whipped icon graphic. :lol:

Are you still allowed in the campfire, or is that too rough a neighborhood?

:angry: I follow her orders out of respect, not fear

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds