× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

WEEK 11 - DENVER BRONCOS VS SAN DIEGO CHARGERS

17 Nov 2012 15:45 #1 by otisptoadwater
[center:3tpkvkx0]HEALTHONE INJURY REPORT
WEEK 11 - DENVER BRONCOS VS SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
Sunday, Nov. 18, 2012 @1425, Sports Authority Field at Mile High[/center:3tpkvkx0]

DENVER BRONCOS
OUT: CB Tracy Porter - Illness.
DOUBTFUL: G Chris Kuper - Ankle.
QUESTIONABLE: DE Elvis Dumervil - Shoulder.
PROBABLE: DE Robert Ayers - Groin; DT Kevin Vickerson - Thigh; S Jim Leonhard - Calf.

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
OUT: DT Aubrayo Franklin - Knee.
DOUBTFUL: T Jared Gaither - Groin.
QUESTIONABLE: RB Ryan Mathews - Neck; TE Dante Rosario - Hamstring.
PROBABLE: LB Antwan Barnes - Hamstring; S Atari Bigby - Quad; P Mike Scifres - Ankle; CB Chris Carr - Knee; G Tyronne Green - Ribs/Illness; LB Melvin Ingram - Knee; S Eric Weddle - Knee/Illness.

STATUS DEFINITIONS:
Out - player definitely will not play
Doubtful - at least 75% chance player will not play
Questionable - 50-50 chance player will not play
Probable - virtual certainty player will be available for normal duty

LINK TO GAME DAY CENTER: http://www.denverbroncos.com/schedule-and-events/game/2012/regular11/

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Nov 2012 21:35 #2 by FredHayek
I think Denver will have a tough time with the Chargers tomorrow. The Bolts pretty much need to win to get into the playoffs.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Nov 2012 21:41 #3 by otisptoadwater
I'm looking forward to watching the game and seeing what the Broncos can do against the Bolts. Just for grins I'm going to call the score 34 to 21 Broncos.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

20 Nov 2012 06:41 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic WEEK 11 - DENVER BRONCOS VS SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
Here is what I want to know. Is SD finally going to fire Norv Turner? I still go back to schottenheimer. How the hell do you fire someone that keeps taking you back to the playoffs? Okay, maybe but you replace him with Norv Turner? He had a very talented team and his coaching is what has screwed up the Chargers. I sort of feel the same about Fox and Karl. I hope they prove me wrong. Karl never will but let's hope Fox will.

I know that schottenheimer thing was a power struggle but still Norv Turner? IT is a miracle he took them this far.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds