× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

WEEK 14 - DENVER BRONCOS AT OAKLAND RAIDERS

05 Dec 2012 18:24 #1 by otisptoadwater
[center:payp0oum]HEALTHONE INJURY REPORT
WEEK 14 - DENVER BRONCOS AT OAKLAND RAIDERS
Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012 @1820 Local, O.co Coliseum[/center:payp0oum]

[center:payp0oum]

***NO LOCAL TELEVISION COVERAGE, ONLY AVAILABLE ON THE NFL NETWORK, SIRIUS: 93, 92, 850KOA AM RADIO, AND ONLINE AT http://www.iheart.com/live/389/?autoplay=true ***
[/center:payp0oum]

DENVER BRONCOS
DOUBTFUL: LB Wesley Woodyard - Ankle.
QUESTIONABLE: WR Brandon Stokley - Hip.
PROBABLE: DE Robert Ayers - Non-Injury Related; TE Virgil Green - Hamstring; G Chris Kuper - Ankle; G Manny Ramirez - Back; WR Matthew Willis - Knee.

OAKLAND RAIDERS
OUT: DT Richard Seymour - Knee/Hamstring.
QUESTIONABLE: CB Phillip Adams - Concussion; DE Jack Crawford - Toe.
PROBABLE: S Tyvon Branch - Neck; T Khalif Barnes - Triceps; WR Juron Criner - Shoulder; S Matt Giordano - Concussion; RB Mike Goodson - Ankle; RB Taiwan Jones - Ankle; RB Darren McFadden - Ankle; S Mike Mitchell - Concussion; TE Brandon Myers - Shoulder; QB Carson Palmer - Right Thumb; FB Marcel Reece - Hamstring/Quadriceps.

STATUS DEFINITIONS:
Out - player definitely will not play
Doubtful - at least 75% chance player will not play
Questionable - 50-50 chance player will not play
Probable - virtual certainty player will be available for normal duty

LINK TO GAME DAY CENTER:
http://www.denverbroncos.com/schedule-and-events/game/2012/regular14/

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Dec 2012 22:12 #2 by ScienceChic
So are we going to start playing soft to prepare for the playoffs, especially against this kind of team? Let the players rest and recover? Or stay competitive for a little while longer?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Dec 2012 22:18 #3 by archer
I don't think it's in Manning's DNA to play soft......Fox would have to take him out of the game.

05 Dec 2012 22:25 #4 by ScienceChic
Agreed. But we saw the Colts do just that the year they could've gone 16-0. :angry:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Dec 2012 23:52 #5 by archer
I think it's too early for them to pull manning, don't we still have a shot at getting the bye week in the playoffs?

06 Dec 2012 18:03 #6 by otisptoadwater
[center:3dre9wu1]***CORRECTION!!! DENVER CBS AFFILIATE IS BROADCASTING TONIGHT'S GAME!*** [/center:3dre9wu1]

GO BRONCOS!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

07 Dec 2012 12:57 #7 by FredHayek
I predict Manning will only make token appearances in the last couple games. He is old by NFL standards and needs time to recuperate.

10 wins for the Bronocoes, and only 9 wins for the rest of the AFC West combined.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds