× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Ravens at Broncos 12 January 2013 @1430 Local

05 Jan 2013 15:55 - 06 Jan 2013 14:13 #1 by otisptoadwater
Going in to half time I'd say both teams have a nearly equal chance.

Edited - Bengals lost so the Texans will come to Denver next week.

Edited again because I wasn't paying attention!

One more edit - The Ravens are coming next Saturday.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jan 2013 16:01 #2 by FredHayek
Texans still looking weak. Bengals have a chance.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Jan 2013 17:39 #3 by otisptoadwater
I was hoping the Bengals would have won, I think the Broncos could beat them. The Texans on the other hand are going to be a bit more of a challenge IMHO.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

05 Jan 2013 17:42 - 05 Jan 2013 18:13 #4 by The Viking
Wait, what? Houston is not coming to Denver. They are going to NE. We get the winner of the Indy / Balt game. We get the lowest seed remaining.

05 Jan 2013 17:44 #5 by ScienceChic
All I can say is, it's a damn good thing that hubby took the kids snowmobiling today and they aren't back yet. They'd be learning a whole lot of new, colorful :Censored language describing suspected parentage of the Bengal's staff, and hearing recommendations for foreign objects placed in :Censored that normally don't have things put in them. :angry: I was really looking forward to getting a box and going to the game next week. :Censored

:Censored :dislike:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Jan 2013 17:47 #6 by otisptoadwater

The Viking wrote: Wait, what? Houston is NOT coming to Denver. They are going to NE. We get the winner of the Indy / Balt game. We get the lowest seed remaining.

I stand corrected. Thanks Viking.

05 Jan 2013 18:13 #7 by The Viking

otisptoadwater wrote:

The Viking wrote: Wait, what? Houston is not coming to Denver. They are going to NE. We get the winner of the Indy / Balt game. We get the lowest seed remaining.

I stand corrected. Thanks Viking.

No Problem, I had to recheck it after you said it to make sure.

05 Jan 2013 18:33 #8 by otisptoadwater
My CRS gets worse by the day!

Facing down the Colts or the Ravens is going to be a challenge either way. Not sure what is happening with the Ravens but they seemed to go from unstoppable in the early regular season to self destruct mode at the end. As for the Colts, it hurts my head to think that a rookie year QB could easily end up in the Superbowl, Luck is either on the biggest lucky streak of all time or he is really just that good (and it's only his first year in the NFL!).

It will be an exciting game regardless of which team comes to Denver, the Broncos are going to have to play four full quarters of sound football. NO TURNOVERS!

05 Jan 2013 18:51 #9 by ScienceChic
Agreed, but I think they'll win either way. Indy will prove toughest of who's left IMO, plus it would be fun to see Manning going up against his old team! Baltimore and NE have been inconsistent (as has Houston, I can't believe we lost to them today) this season so who knows whether the good team or the bad team will show. Any given Sunday! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Jan 2013 14:20 #10 by otisptoadwater
What happened to the Colts?! They looked horrible! I hope the Broncos made good use of their bye week because the Ravens are back on track.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds