× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Cubs will beat the rockies tonight

30 Jul 2010 22:41 #71 by LOL
VL, thanks for the laughs, no hard feelings. Its just a baseball game. Cheers!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jul 2010 22:46 #72 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Cubs will beat the rockies tonight

Joe wrote: VL, thanks for the laughs, no hard feelings. Its just a baseball game. Cheers!

It was close for awhile...The score is no indication of how competitive it really was

30 Jul 2010 22:47 #73 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Cubs will beat the rockies tonight

Ok, but there's no reason you can't just delete it completely if the originator of the thread requests it?

Sorry, we can't but we really should offer you a thread to call the game for us. It was pretty good while it lasted.

30 Jul 2010 22:51 #74 by chocolove
Oh VL you are too funny! I really do like you even if you are a poor loser! Hugs!!!!

30 Jul 2010 22:53 #75 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Ok, but there's no reason you can't just delete it completely if the originator of the thread requests it?

Sorry, we can't but we really should offer you a thread to call the game for us. It was pretty good while it lasted.

Calling every ball and strike became tedious- I thought I could make it the entire game, but no

30 Jul 2010 22:55 #76 by UNDER MODERATION

chocolove wrote: Oh VL you are too funny! I really do like you even if you are a poor loser! Hugs!!!!

Well I lost fair and square, I don't make excuses but If I had known that ump was behind the plate I would have bet on the rockies.

30 Jul 2010 22:55 #77 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Cubs will beat the rockies tonight
Well we could stream the game for you. You have to come up with some good sayings though.

Like, 'say hello to my little friend'

30 Jul 2010 22:56 #78 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

chocolove wrote: Oh VL you are too funny! I really do like you even if you are a poor loser! Hugs!!!!

Well I lost fair and square, I don't make excuses but If I had known that ump was behind the plate I would have bet on the rockies.

I was about to say that we were just having fun with you and it's over, until you made this post. So are you saying that anytime this ump is behind the plate the Rockies will win?

30 Jul 2010 23:07 #79 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

I was about to say that we were just having fun with you and it's over, until you made this post. So are you saying that anytime this ump is behind the plate the Rockies will win?

He grew up in Greely

30 Jul 2010 23:14 #80 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Well we could stream the game for you. You have to come up with some good sayings though.

Like, 'say hello to my little friend'

TVG has been calling me about a job....Even if it happened, my wife says "no" to LA

iCE cOLD!
[youtube:1n4gjdrd]
[/youtube:1n4gjdrd]

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds