× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow 1 fo 7 -2 yards, INT Fumble

23 Aug 2013 10:44 #11 by FredHayek
The man has a Heisman Trophy, so if he is a fraud, he sure fooled a lot of the press and the SEC.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Aug 2013 17:20 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow 1 fo 7 -2 yards, INT Fumble

FredHayek wrote: The man has a Heisman Trophy, so if he is a fraud, he sure fooled a lot of the press and the SEC.

Hit begin slide show

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8515 ... in-the-nfl

24 Aug 2013 07:02 #13 by PrintSmith

Science Chic wrote:

Argyle wrote: and he has the same number of career playoff wins, as Matt Ryan, Jay Cutler & Tony Romo.

Oooh, ouch!

I still haven't figured out what Belichick sees either

#shakingmyhead

It isn't Belichick, it's McDaniels. You do remember he is the offensive coordinator and qb coach again with the Pats now, right? McDaniels is the one who drafted Tebow in the 1st round to play for the Broncos if you remember. My guess is that Belichick was lobbied by McDaniels to pick him up and Belichick did it as a personal favor for the guy responsible for building one of the best offenses in the entire NFL.

With a coach who believes in him and invests some time with him, combined with his abundant natural talent and leadership abilities, Tebow could potentially become one of the premier quarterbacks in the league.

When you look at Wilson up in Seattle, RG3 in Washington, Kapernick in SF and Newton down in Carolina, the NFL is starting to see more and more teams headed by a quarterback that runs & passes. Look at what Tebow did in Denver. Took a team that was headed to the bottom of the league and led them to the playoffs. That, my firends, is leadership. He got each and every player on that team to step up their own game to make the whole better than the parts. Not an easy task when you are dealing with some world class egos with a tendancy to sit back and collect their obscene pay chaecks when things aren't working out very well for the team.

McDaniels believes in Tebow, and that is the one thing that has been missing thus far in Teblow's career in the NFL. He will work with him off the field, he will invest his time with Tebow. Many of you might remember another "joke" of a quarterback with little more than some raw physical talent who was relegated to the bottom of the depth chart with one team, traded to another with a coach who invested some time and effort into teaching him the finer points of the game. A quarterback who went on to lead that team for 15 years and become a quarterback who set records for most consecutive games played in the NFL and become the only quartervack in history to throw for over 70K yards, throw over 500 touchdowns, complete more than 6K oasses and have over 10K pass attempts and be named MVP in the league 3 consecutive years. OK, he also threw over 300 interceptions, but no one denies that Brett Favre became a premier quarterback in the NFL once Mariucci took him under his wing.

24 Aug 2013 09:51 #14 by UNDER MODERATION

PrintSmith wrote: With a coach who believes in him and invests some time with him, combined with his abundant natural talent and leadership abilities, Tebow could potentially become one of the premier quarterbacks in the league.

Bwha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Youre insane, absolutely insane...It must be nice to NEVER be wrong no matter what the evidence indicates- Youre the same with politics

This is the NFL, there are no charity roster spots..Its professional football, and where's the evidence of his "abundant natural talent"..He can't throw, and he's not fast or agile. He's big and strong, he's a steroid creation that dominated in High school because he was bigger and stronger than everyone else, he was good in college because he was bigger and stronger than most everyone else, and had 50 of the best college players on earth around him...Everyones big and strong in the NFL, and fast- He's nothing at this level and you can stick a fork in him because, he's done...

A million kids play pop warner
A half million play High school football
20,000 play College ball
1500 are in the NFL

This is the creme of the proverbial crop my friend...Everbodies big and everybody can run like a track star..Recievers aren't open by 5 feet in the NFL, you gotta be able to throw out patterns and fly routs in the NFL- Do you know why schools like Air Force and Army run the triple option? Cause they don't have any talent- so to say "if you give him the right offense he'll do well" is to say the guy can't run a real offense, he can't make all the throws required, but youre just too football ignorant to understand that...

#STFUAlready

24 Aug 2013 12:15 #15 by archer
I do have to question why you are so obsessed with Timmy when you claim to disdain his football talents....most football fans in Denver, and really around the country, have long since moved on from any interest in Tebow's career....but you can't seem to. Maybe the year he wins the Super Bowl as an NFL quarterback you will give it a rest.....especially if he beats Cutler and the Bears.

:woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

24 Aug 2013 13:01 - 24 Aug 2013 13:17 #16 by UNDER MODERATION

archer wrote: I do have to question why you are so obsessed with Timmy when you claim to disdain his football talents....most football fans in Denver, and really around the country, have long since moved on from any interest in Tebow's career....but you can't seem to. Maybe the year he wins the Super Bowl as an NFL quarterback you will give it a rest.....especially if he beats Cutler and the Bears.

:woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

Didn't you hear? He's never going to play in the NFL again. If youre a healthy 3rd string QB and don't get into a 3rd preseason game.....It's over

Anyway, witness one of the worst moments of my life. I had a lot of money on Tim Tebow NOT being taken in the First Round.. It was a sure thing, we were all celebrating, there were just a few picks left and none of them wanted or need a QB of anykind, then....Then Broncos trade up for no aparent reason, and I see Tim Tebow high fiving his family and puting on Bronco hat.. This is the first time I watched this btw...It wasn't easy-

I hate Josh McDoushbag worse btw

The man had no business going in the first round

[youtube:3qe834uh]
[/youtube:3qe834uh]

24 Aug 2013 13:11 #17 by archer
Never say never VL....as you should have learned in that draft.

24 Aug 2013 13:22 #18 by UNDER MODERATION

archer wrote: Never say never VL....as you should have learned in that draft.

No...Its over Archer.

He's not even a camp arm, meaning he's not even good enough to play catch with recievers on on the sideline as 4th or 5th string QB in Training Camp- And if he does get a chance in Canada, I doubt he'd play for more than a year or two, they play on big fields up there and being able to throw a football is a necesary requirment for QB's up there too..

#Saygoodbyetohim

31 Aug 2013 10:19 - 31 Aug 2013 10:29 #19 by UNDER MODERATION

PrintSmith wrote: With a coach who believes in him and invests some time with him, combined with his abundant natural talent and leadership abilities, Tebow could potentially become one of the premier quarterbacks in the league.

This is exactly how you are with politics- No matter how bad the Right Wing and their policies have been for you, your family, and the country over the last 40 years, you stick with it and even want to double down on it. You're a sheep, youre not an independant thinking human being.

And thats why I treat you like dog s**t PS....In case you were wondering?

#Lookattheevidence!

31 Aug 2013 10:25 #20 by UNDER MODERATION

1) They don't have long term projects in the NFL, thats what Pop Warner, Jr High, Highschool and College football are for- If you don't know it by now, youre never gonna know it
2) What abundant Talent?
3)These NFL teams are made up of mostly ignorant black gang banger types- street thugs and ghetto puffers...They can't relate to Dudley "F-ing" DoRight...Are you kidding? He can lead a congregation of nice old ladies, but not NFL players....You sound just like Rockdoc

#Clueless

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds