× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

01 Nov 2013 12:43 #611 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

Big Dougy wrote: Avoiding drama, thats what I do

Haha Yeah right. And there are two hot supermodels in bikinis sitting next to me on my couch feeding me lobster and caviar right now. That's what I do. :)

Hold on I'll post a pic.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2013 12:45 #612 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

LOL wrote:

Haha Yeah right. And there are two hot supermodels in bikinis sitting next to me on my couch feeding me lobster and caviar right now. That's what I do. :)

Hold on I'll post a pic.

Really, by this time tommarow I'll be yanking my crank on a secluded beach in the south pacific, and i'm not lieing

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee13 ... s3/196.jpg

01 Nov 2013 13:45 #613 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest
Vikings
Jets
Ravens
titans
texans

01 Nov 2013 14:31 #614 by RenegadeCJ

Big Dougy wrote:

LOL wrote:

Hold on I'll post a pic.

Really, by this time tommarow I'll be yanking my crank on a secluded beach in the south pacific, and i'm not lieing

Please don't post a picture of you doing that..... :faint:

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

01 Nov 2013 15:30 #615 by UNDER MODERATION

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Big Dougy wrote:

LOL wrote:

Hold on I'll post a pic.

Please don't post a picture of you doing that..... :faint:

Its a figure of speech, it means I won't be doing anything

01 Nov 2013 15:34 #616 by The Viking

Big Dougy wrote: Just a reminder to everyone..I spent invested about 90 seconds in this weeks picks- I'm a professional on tonight USC game, I invested about 10 hours on that one ball game. I've made about 5 real NFL bets this year (for fun) and have won them all

Big Dougy wrote: I gotta explain something to you about gambling and professional gamblers...I used to carry the Racing form with me everyday, every single day it was in my back pocket and i'd read it religiously...People would say "who's gonna win the Kentucky Derby" and I'd always say "I don't know"..Because I didn't. And they'd say "well youre an expert" and I'd have to explain to them, like I'm explaining to you now that I'm an expert on the one or two (outta the 300 races that day) that I studied that day for 3 hours-I'm not an expert on every race

I played two college games this week, and 6 before that, and i'm 7-1 this year. I don't play the NFL, not too many professional gamblers do because of something called parity- Those teams are all the same, all chocked full of All Stars- Any NFL team can beat any other NFL team on any given week and any horse in the Derby can win the Derby, they're all great horses and its the worst betting race ever.

So...I'll be an expert on Houston U vs Rice next week, I'll know everything about everything in that game, but I don't know sh** about the Bengals vs the Steelers tonight- It takes hours to pick a game, like 10 or 15 and 10 phone calls, etc..etc..etc..

I'm only an expert on the college games I work on all week and I sell those picks for a lot of money, i'm not posting them here for free.

So don't leave us in suspense. Who do you pick in the USC game? USC or Oregon St. And what is the spread you are using?

01 Nov 2013 16:22 #617 by UNDER MODERATION
I'll tell you if you pay pal me $.

Youre getting more enjoyment from this contest than I ever could Viqeen, so enjoy it while it lasts, cause I don't think your winning by tie breakers is gonna last too long here

01 Nov 2013 17:33 #618 by The Viking

Black Dog wrote: I'll tell you if you pay pal me $.

Youre getting more enjoyment from this contest than I ever could Viqeen, so enjoy it while it lasts, cause I don't think your winning by tie breakers is gonna last too long here

First of all White Kitty, we all know you would never post it because you don't want everyone to know you picked wrong. No matter who wins tonight, you will come on and say that is who you picked. And secondly, I am not the one who has filled up about 40 pages with rambling and bragging like you do. So you are the one who is obsessed with this site and contest. It's just fun to see how you respond when you get back some of your own medicine. Just like a 3rd grader who got a wedgie!

02 Nov 2013 06:45 #619 by pacamom
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Oakland
Cleveland
Indy

02 Nov 2013 09:55 #620 by Blondie
Already had Cinnci
New York Jets
Tampa
Houston
Green Bay

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds