× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Romo Being Romo!

06 Oct 2013 19:31 #1 by FredHayek
Romo Being Romo! was created by FredHayek
The Broncos make it to 5-0 despite the Broncos Defense giving up more points than a pile of shed antlers.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Oct 2013 19:34 #2 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Romo Being Romo!
Swiss cheese/ orange crush lite defense needs some work. Peyton can't score 50 every week. Or can he?

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

06 Oct 2013 19:38 #3 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Romo Being Romo!
That was hard to watch! That being said, a win is a win and we got one more! I'll enjoy the win despite the fact that it wasn't pretty.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

06 Oct 2013 19:46 #4 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Romo Being Romo!
The win today says a lot about this team......everything seemed to be going wrong, stupid mistakes, missed tackles, too many penalties,sloppy defense, Mannings first interception this year.....yet they continued to grind it out on offence, whatever points the Cowboys put on the board, the Broncos found a way to do more. I admire a team that does what they have to to win the game.

06 Oct 2013 20:09 #5 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Romo Being Romo!
I think that last interception really saved the game, it was a great stretch and catch. GO BRONCOS!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

06 Oct 2013 20:10 #6 by Blondie
Replied by Blondie on topic Romo Being Romo!

archer wrote: Mannings first interception this year

OMG the Broncos are doomed

06 Oct 2013 20:12 #7 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Romo Being Romo!
I have to send out a huge thanks to Romo - despite losing that game in the Pick 3 and Pick 5, I'm thrilled not only that the Broncos won, but that Romo managed to have a career-record game and help me crush DH in Fantasy Football!

:woo hoo: :biggrin: :heart:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds