× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Denver vs Indy Injury Report

19 Oct 2013 15:48 #1 by ScienceChic
I have a feeling that this will be a really close game and come down to the wire. What do you guys think?

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/10/1 ... um=twitter

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Oct 2013 15:56 #2 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Denver vs Indy Injury Report
I thought Denver's Defense was back with Miller and Bailey. Indy has been doing pretty well this year. Could be a tough road game.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 Oct 2013 16:47 #3 by otisptoadwater
Every team the Broncos face from tomorrow on is looking to spoil their perfect season and the Broncos can't afford any more sloppy play or turnovers. I have a feeling that I'm going to be doing a lot of yelling tomorrow evening... I'm going to wear my Miller jersey and cheer him on, I don't like his recent off the field conduct but hopefully after serving a six week suspension he has learned his lesson and is getting his life back on track.

The other issue that is bothering me is that this season's Broncos share a common trait with the Broncos of previous seasons, you can count on three solid quarters of football from them. Why is it that the Broncos go in to half time looking like they are struggling and then come back in the third quarter performing like a well oiled machine?

If the Broncos come out of tomorrow's contest with a 6 and 1 record I won't be happy about it but at the same time they will still be doing better than most of the teams in the NFL.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

19 Oct 2013 16:55 #4 by ScienceChic
I wonder if being back in the old home stadium will play with Manning's head at least a little bit. Maybe even enough to put him off his game - we've come close to losing when we shouldn't have and we can't afford to slip up against Luck. Although 6-1 is still a damn nice record, I'd love to see a perfect season in my lifetime!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Oct 2013 09:59 #5 by ScienceChic
Ouch. That was uglier than I expected.

Denver Broncos must fix NFL's worst pass defense
By Chris Wesseling
Oct. 21, 2013

Mathis led a relentless Indy pass rush that hit Manning at least 10 times, producing four sacks and forced an interception.

The returns of Von Miller and Champ Bailey were expected to transform the defense, but Miller tallied just two tackles and Bailey left the game after apparently re-injuring his foot.

While the Kansas City Chiefs are standing atop the AFC West as the NFL's last undefeated team, the Broncos are heading back to the drawing board to fix a defense that has surrendered an average of 35 points and 419 yards over the past three weeks.

21 Oct 2013 10:12 #6 by FredHayek
We are #32!!!!!

Did take Indy's premier WR out for the rest of the season. RIP Reggie Wayne.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Oct 2013 12:22 #7 by deltamrey
WE HAD THE BALL NINE TIMES AND COULD NOT EVEN GET A FIRST DOWN.....DENVER WAS OUTPLAYED.....LUCK (STANFORD KID) WAS EXCEPTIONAL......THAT IS WHY WE LOST !!!!

On topic---Reggie has "chicken legs".....could have been terminated many times.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds