× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Beaking News!!! Broncos Cheat!!!

18 Nov 2013 14:08 #1 by Rick
At least according to topekasnews.com, "The Progressive Voice for the Free Thinker"

http://i0.wp.com/topekasnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/von.jpg?resize=431%2C288

Multiple NFL teams have complained the high marijuana to oxygen ration inside Mile High Stadium gives the marijuana-trained Broncos an unfair advantage at home against incoming teams from states where marijuana remains appropriately illegal.

Denver, Colorado – Shocking new reports from sources in Denver confirm that Denver Broncos personnel were seen flooding Mile High Stadium with marijuana smoke, inundating the stadium with copious clouds of the mind-altering chemical moments before the game. Sources claim Denver Broncos staff also flooded the Chief’s lockeroom with a constant stream of marijuana smoke before the game and during halftime, as they have done with other teams for the last two years.

Well there you have it! :rofllol

New Evidence A

In this video image, look at how the Chief’s coach cannot resist playing tickle fingers with Fisher here. This is not natural and the exact type of behavior you would expect to see of someone who was just forced to inhale Colorado’s classic, cruddy skunk weed for the first time.

http://i2.wp.com/cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/TOUCHY-FEELY.gif?w=630
http://topekasnews.com/cheating-denver- ... ight-game/

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Nov 2013 14:28 #2 by FredHayek
No wonder the Chiefs ordered (100) pizzas from Papa John's for the post game meal.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Nov 2013 15:00 #3 by pacamom
I caught that tickle the arm move last night and thought how really 'odd' it looked.

18 Nov 2013 15:29 #4 by Rick

pacamom wrote: I caught that tickle the arm move last night and thought how really 'odd' it looked.

Me too, my first thought was of Jerry Sanduski.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Nov 2013 15:43 #5 by Blondie

Rick wrote:

pacamom wrote: I caught that tickle the arm move last night and thought how really 'odd' it looked.

Me too, my first thought was of Jerry Sanduski.

My first thought was "I would slug him" But Sandusky is a reasonable thought.

18 Nov 2013 17:27 #6 by otisptoadwater
:sarcasm: Has to be true, it was posted on the internet!

I'm not sure about that tickle the arm thing either but it's 2013, maybe it' was a public display of affection between two consenting adults? It would be a great counter headline, "Kansas City Chiefs Coach and Player Display Their Affection for Each Other on the Sideline..." Maybe a "credible" news organization such as the Boulder Daily Camera would take on this headline story?

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

18 Nov 2013 17:48 #7 by Blondie

otisptoadwater wrote: :sarcasm: Has to be true, it was posted on the internet!

I'm not sure about that tickle the arm thing either but it's 2013, maybe it' was a public display of affection between two consenting adults? It would be a great counter headline, "Kansas City Chiefs Coach and Player Display Their Affection for Each Other on the Sideline..." Maybe a "credible" news organization such as the Boulder Daily Camera would take on this headline story?

It was shown on the broadcast, replicated on the internet. did you miss the game?

18 Nov 2013 18:11 #8 by otisptoadwater

Blondie wrote: It was shown on the broadcast, replicated on the internet. did you miss the game?

Did I miss the game?! Don't you blaspheme!

I think you missed the sarcastic bent in my reply. Yes I did see it, yes it struck me as odd, but I was pointing out that people live "alternative lifestyles" and what better way to explain what that tickle the arm thing was all about while poking a little fun at the OP and the KC Chiefs.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

13 Dec 2013 11:00 #9 by TPP
Wonder how much our "masterbetter" lost last night?

13 Dec 2013 11:03 #10 by FredHayek
It was just too warm for Peyton Manning last night, he prefers to play in the cold.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds