× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pats Lose to Panthers?!

18 Nov 2013 21:43 #1 by otisptoadwater
WOW! I had no idea Carolina had rebounded so much from last season! Exciting game and very telling for what is in store for the Broncos next Sunday.

Broncos vs. Pats prediction -

1) Broncos on the road. -1, advantage Pats.
2) Pats at home. -1, advantage Pats.
3) 1830 local/2030 EDT Sunday night game. Neutral, no advantage to either team.
4) Broncos beat the KC Chiefs, psychological high. +1, advantage Broncos.

Stuff that we won't know until the day of the game? Weather, injuries, and which team gets points on the board first and keeps adding more while keeping the Pats offense off the field. My best guess is that this game is going to me very close. Broncos 27, Pats 21.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Nov 2013 22:14 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Pats Lose to Panthers?!
It was a fun game to watch, especially when Brady's last second comeback was intercepted in the end zone.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Nov 2013 22:21 #3 by otisptoadwater
Agreed, I love games like this one (especially when I have no real investment in either team but if I'm honest that never happens...), it was fast close, and, very competitive. Lots of plays that will make the highlight reels, loved watching Cam Newton scramble and evade defensive players and then complete a pass or just tuck the ball away and run for first downs and more!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

19 Nov 2013 08:31 #4 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Pats Lose to Panthers?!
Yippie! I had Carolina in the Pick-5.

Looked like interference on the last play, LOL Too bad Brady! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds