× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Who Will The Broncos Play?

30 Dec 2013 05:52 #1 by FredHayek
Chiefs? Colts? Chargers? I think if Cincy wins they play the Patriots. I would like to see the Chiefs come here. The KC/ Indy game is a one point spread.
I fear Phillip Rivers and the Indy QB more than KC. Plus Rivers is 6-2 in Denver.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Dec 2013 20:06 #2 by otisptoadwater
I'm guessing we'll see the Colts and the Patriots. I like the Colts chances over the Chiefs and the Colts have the home field. The Chargers will be the visitors at the Bengals, I'm not sure which team will come out on top of that contest. I am sure neither the Bengals or the Chargers won't get past the Patriots (sorry SC, I hope the Bengals prove me wrong).

In the meanwhile I'm suffering Football withdrawals - no Monday night football tonight...

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

30 Dec 2013 21:40 #3 by ScienceChic
Always knew I liked Deion (even before he played for us). :wink:

Who can buck the Denver Broncos?
Published: Dec. 30, 2013

Previewing NFL's wild-card round
By Chris Wesseling
Published: Dec. 30, 2013

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Jan 2014 21:29 #4 by otisptoadwater
Colts @ Broncos 1440 local 12 January 2014. Local television coverage on KCNC.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

04 Jan 2014 22:49 - 05 Jan 2014 08:57 #5 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Who Will The Broncos Play?

otisptoadwater wrote: Colts @ Broncos 1440 local 12 January 2014. Local television coverage on KCNC.

Unless San Diego wins, then they will come to Denver.

05 Jan 2014 06:18 #6 by FredHayek
Since San Diego is a six point underdog, it is most likely it will be Manning V. Luck next week, but, you never know. At halftime yesterday, it looked like KC had the game in the bag.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Jan 2014 14:10 #7 by otisptoadwater
What happened to the Bengals?! I didn't want to see the Bolts come to town but that's what's going to happen. I hope the Broncos made the most of their bye week...

05 Jan 2014 14:15 #8 by ScienceChic
Dalton pulled a Romo. His playoff record is 1 TD, 8 INT. Two key dropped passes, one by Green at the 10yd line killed us, and we didn't pressure Rivers enough.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Jan 2014 16:15 #9 by otisptoadwater
Well, maybe look at it from another perspective. How often have the Bengals had as good of a season as 2013? I hope I'm not saying the same thing a week from now about the Broncos!

05 Jan 2014 17:06 #10 by ScienceChic
A great season is all well and good, but 5 playoff appearances and not a single win out of any of them in the last 20 years, and the fans start to wonder what's needed to get over the hump.

I sincerely hope the Broncos go all the way - without my first-love Bengals to root for, I'm pulling for my home team!

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds