× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

BREAKING NEWS! Aaron Rogers is gay

14 Jan 2014 20:19 #41 by otisptoadwater
Heartless, are you making some anatomical/physiological assumptions about VL? I think you are assuming that if the "equipment" is there that it works, I have my doubts. Even so, that might explain VL's fixation with wanting to go on a date with Aaron Rogers...

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jan 2014 20:36 #42 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic BREAKING NEWS! Aaron Rogers is gay

otisptoadwater wrote: Heartless, are you making some anatomical/physiological assumptions about VL? I think you are assuming that if the "equipment" is there that it works, I have my doubts. Even so, that might explain VL's fixation with wanting to go on a date with Aaron Rogers...

Otis- Don't try to be something you're not, people can smell a phoney a mile away...you're not witty or clever.

That was weak

14 Jan 2014 21:11 #43 by otisptoadwater
Ok, little boy. If you can stop me then stop me. Otherwise admit that everyone else on this forum knows you are VL.

Here's Aaron Roger's twitter address, maybe tweet him and ask for a date: @AaronRodgers12

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

20 Jan 2014 12:39 #44 by ThePetParent
Super Malta:
NO one cares if anyone is gay!
If any of my kids acted out like you I would wash their mouths out with soap for being a HATER.
You must be really, really young and immature to focus on the sexual preference of a person or your sexual prowess is somehow threatened.

This guy is and will always make more money than you, live better than you, have more than you and why? Not because he is gay but because he is an accomplished athlete.

Somehow you putting down gay people....to you....makes you a better person?

I don't think so.....I think..you...expressing making rude remarks and making fun of gays...
says more about you than you can even in your limited mind can think of...

20 Jan 2014 12:45 #45 by ThePetParent

Super Malta wrote: I guess I just like my football players straight...I have no problem with gay hairdressers, interior decorators, florists and flight attendants.

I certainly hope you don't care if your Doctor is straight or gay cause if he or she is gay you have got some problems next time they take a knife to you.
What does it matter if they are gay or straight as long as they play the game.

YOu know what KARMA is going to happen to you? Your going to have kids and they are all going to turn out to be gay just to spite you.

20 Jan 2014 14:22 #46 by FredHayek
It still slays me that the most liberal guy on this forum is the most homophobic.
Who cares about his orientation, I would still pick him for my fantasy football team.

lol And the Left thinks we are intolerant. VL, happy to know you are on the same page as PS?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Mar 2014 18:20 #47 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic BREAKING NEWS! Aaron Rogers is gay

FredHayek wrote: It still slays me that the most liberal guy on this forum is the most homophobic.
Who cares about his orientation, I would still pick him for my fantasy team.

Oh I bet you would! I shudder to think of who else is on your fantasy team :rofllol

Heres a real QB

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds