× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

I am feeling a bit Blue with a hint of Orange today!!!

12 Jan 2014 09:56 #1 by HappyCamper
GO BRONCO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2014 14:11 #2 by otisptoadwater
Time for the Broncos to pop the top:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

12 Jan 2014 17:09 #3 by ScienceChic
Looking good so far!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Jan 2014 17:56 #4 by HappyCamper
Feeling much more ORANGE now with a bit of BLUE

Bring on New England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Jan 2014 17:59 #5 by otisptoadwater
Congratulations Broncos! I hope they are able to have a similar game next week!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

12 Jan 2014 20:35 #6 by Rick
It was hard not to think about the NE game when they were way ahead and ended up losing... for me it started when they bungled the on side kick. Great game to watch though, much better than the earlier game. Looking forward to Brady going down now!

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

19 Jan 2014 13:18 #7 by ScienceChic
The Denver Broncos Twitter feed, @Broncos, is putting up some cool Vine videos (and I notice they've added 2,000 Followers since an hour before game time - wowzuh!)!

Manning vs. Brady: The Complete History
By Alex Gelhar NFL.com
Published: Jan. 16, 2014

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Jan 2014 14:57 #8 by Reverend Revelant
There’s football today. MEH. I’m going to see Evita in downtown Denver.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

19 Jan 2014 15:15 #9 by ScienceChic
Nice - Enjoy the show! I liked the Madonna/Antonio Banderas movie version, though that thought likely makes you cringe. :)

I'm going to go see P!nk with some girlfriends later - can't wait!

19 Jan 2014 15:34 #10 by Reverend Revelant

ScienceChic wrote: Nice - Enjoy the show! I liked the Madonna/Antonio Banderas movie version, though that thought likely makes you cringe. :)

I'm going to go see P!nk with some girlfriends later - can't wait!

I'm going to the 7:30 show, I'm listening to the game on KOA. Yes... the Madonna version makes me cringe... just Madonna in the role... the rest of the cast and the production qualities are fine.

What's a P!ink?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds