× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town 2015 Pick 5 Contest!

20 Oct 2015 06:08 #181 by RenegadeCJ
Week 7 Opening Spreads
www.covers.com/odds/football/nfl-spreads.aspx

Thursday, Oct 22
Seattle @ San Francisco +4

Sunday, Oct 25
Buffalo @ Jacksonville +4
Cleveland @ St. Louis -4
Houston @ Miami -3
Pittsburgh @ KC +3.5
NY Jets @ New England -9
Tampa Bay @ Washington -4
Atlanta @ Tennessee +4.5
Minnesota @ Detroit PICKUM
New Orleans @ Indy -5.5
Oakland @ San Diego -4
Dallas @ NY Giants -4
Philly @ Carolina -2.5

Monday, October 26
Baltimore @ Arizona -6.5

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Oct 2015 07:55 #182 by FredHayek
Week 7
Are any of the undefeated going to fall this week? :dominos:
1) Seattle
2) Pittsburgh
3) NY Jets
4) Detroit
5) Philly

No Broncos this week, not Cincy, Chicago, or Green Bay.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Oct 2015 09:51 #183 by Ashley
Should have stayed with Houston instead of changing to Arizona. No matter, it is fun. Thanks for the encouragement Viking. And congrats FH and CB.

Week 7
San Fran
Houston
Pittsburgh
Minnesota
Carolina
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Viking

22 Oct 2015 09:54 #184 by The Viking
Yeah you pulled within a game of me an within 3 1/2 of first place. No one is out of this with a few good weeks.

22 Oct 2015 16:02 #185 by HeartandSoulExcursions
:nfl:

Week 7 picks

Seattle
Buffalo
Washington
San Diego
Arizona

Good luck everyone!!

Bill

22 Oct 2015 16:41 #186 by quadman
For tonight I will take Seattle and will pick my others later.

22 Oct 2015 16:43 #187 by HappyCamper
I will also be taking Seattle tonight.

22 Oct 2015 17:21 #188 by ScienceChic
I'm going to go with San Fran. I know Seattle hates them and has a lot to prove after their last two losses, but I think SF will hold them off.

Quadman, for MNF, I'll go with Philly by 14. I wouldn't want to get too many drinks from ya or I won't be able to drive home. :P

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Oct 2015 17:24 #189 by ScienceChic
And I can't forget a quick congrats to Chall, Ashley, and FredHayak for leading with 3 wins last week! Chall, we may pull out of the bottom yet! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Oct 2015 17:27 #190 by ScienceChic
Crap, sorry Quadman, I was looking at last week's schedule for MNF. I meant Arizona over Baltimore by 14.

Yeesh pass me another...

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds