× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town 2016 Pick 5 Contest!

04 Oct 2016 19:38 #101 by Ashley
Wk 5
Minnesota
Oakland
Dallas
Los Angeles
Philly

Well after seeing Hot Chile's choices, mine don't even come close, gulp!

Happy Camper it is fun, no matter the rankings.

And I think SC purposely picks to stay at the bottom. Surprised you didn't pick Cinci last week SC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Oct 2016 08:44 #102 by ScienceChic
:) I'm way too competitive to purposely pick wrong! This week, after going 0-5, I thought making my picks and then switching them would be a good idea, apparently I was wrong. I almost did pick Buffalo to make it a closer match with New England...who knew?? Kicking myself for not going with that one.

Regarding the Bengals, they are notorious for playing crappy on prime time games, and for blowing them against teams they are supposed to beat - no way was I going to pick that game. :P I'm hoping that win means they've matured to not let such jinxes get to them, but they still have to pull out the win against teams that matter like the Broncos. This Sunday's game against the Cowboys is going to be of utmost fascination for personal reasons - DH is a 'Boys fan and this is the first time (that I can recall) that our teams have ever played each other in the 17+ years we've been together.

...there may be bloodshed. :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Oct 2016 16:06 #103 by Gusthecat
Gus the Cat, throws his five darts
and ponders the question: Is this
science, or art?

Philadelphia
Tennessee
LA Ram
NY Giants
Cincinnati

06 Oct 2016 13:07 #104 by RenegadeCJ
Renegadecj
Pittsburgh
Oakland
New England
Minnesota
Denver

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

06 Oct 2016 19:07 #105 by HappyCamper
Week 5

Philly
Bengals
Green Bay
Pitt
Titans

06 Oct 2016 19:20 #106 by quadman
Week 5

Green Bay
Pitt
Indy
New England
Philly

08 Oct 2016 11:54 #107 by Chall99
Minnesota
Oakland
Dallas
LA Rams
Philly

Might have to head up to El Rancho and have a pint of the GABF Gold Medal Beer Valhalla on Sunday and watch some NFL!! Just saying!

08 Oct 2016 16:42 - 09 Oct 2016 09:03 #108 by The Viking
New England
Pitt
Philly
Buffalo
Tampa Bay

09 Oct 2016 06:55 #109 by Cellar Master
Week 5

Pittsburgh
New England
Philly
Atlanta
Cincinnati

I would be happy to take a loss should the Broncos win by more than 6. Counting on a win/win situation here! :mane:

Located at 60750 US Highway 285, Bailey, CO 80421
303-816-5504 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.aspenpeakcellars.com/
Facebook
Instagram

09 Oct 2016 08:47 #110 by RenegadeCJ
Mtngirl
Broncos
Colts
Cowboys
Eagles
Rams

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.543 seconds