× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

12th Annual My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest - 2021-2022 Season!

03 Feb 2022 22:28 #211 by ScienceChic

ScienceChic wrote: AFC/NFC Championship Weekend:
CIN +7.0 vs KC +7.0
SF +3.0 vs LAR -3.0 TIE

Super Wild Card Weekend Results (Standings):
Game changer 0-1-1 (59-39-3)
ScienceChic 1-0-1 (58-40-3)
ChubbySexxy 0-1-1 (57-40-4)
Wildcatter 0-2 (did not pick) (50-49-2)
FredHayek 0-1-1 (45-54-2)
_nate 1-0-1 (45-52-4)

I can't believe all y'all except Nate dissed my Boys. LOL! I'm a little miffed at the Rams for ruining my perfect playoff pick streak by tying, but that's the way she goes. With ChubbySexxy 2 games back and only the Super Bowl left that means Game changer will be our Pick 5 winner this year - CONGRATS!

For fun, here is the spread for the Big Game (which suits me just fine) if you'd like to make one last pick to finish out the season. May the underdog streak continue...WHODEY!

Thanks for a great year everyone, it's been so much fun! Be safe and enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday.
:lombardi:
Super Bowl LVI February 13, 2022
LAR -4.0 vs CIN +4.0

:believe: :bengalsign:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2022 13:22 #212 by FredHayek
Congrats to Game changer!

I played poorly here but finished $300 up for the season in the NFL. Also going to bet $50 on Burrows running it in for a touchdown and the first score of the game to be a Cincy fieldgoal.
Go Bengals!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Feb 2022 11:11 #213 by _nate
CIN -4

Thanks for another great season!

Good luck Fred with your bets, and to the other people on here that have bets going!

I gotta go check my square at Brooks!

Tails Never Fails!

11 Sep 2022 10:56 #214 by ScienceChic
Hey everyone! Just in case you still have notifications on for this topic, I wanted to invite you to join us for this year's Pick 5 Contest! Jump into that new thread and post your picks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.567 seconds