× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

I heard......

21 Sep 2010 14:26 #31 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic I heard......
LOL. Photo-fish. I am going to be nice to you for two hours. Deal?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Sep 2010 15:01 #32 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic I heard......
Deal! I'll let you know when you can start....

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

21 Sep 2010 15:09 #33 by CinnamonGirl
Sorry that started what, an hour ago? It is almost over. Good thing, I was getting the shakes.

22 Sep 2010 18:33 #34 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic I heard......
I wonder what a certain wifey "M" and 2 dogs might say about mistress "cheese head?"....

23 Sep 2010 06:52 #35 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic I heard......

AV8OR wrote: I wonder what a certain wifey "M" and 2 dogs might say about mistress "cheese head?"....

rofllol She did see that picture. rofllol If I could get her to wear that, I might not ever leave the house!
"M" is a Bears fan with no hope of salvation. I don't fault her too much, she grew up that way. Maybe she was dropped on her head a few times as a baby, I don't know. Cripes she still sings the superbowl shuffle when they win (which is not very often thank god). I am sure she hides my packer garb somewhere in the house because I need to buy a new Packer cap every year. Groovy is a Packer fan for sure because he has brain damage and Luna likes the Browns if you can believe that. We all love Cheese.

Loving cheese is an huge American characteristic. You do love cheese don't you AV8OR? Or are you against America? :JK:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

23 Sep 2010 08:28 #36 by CinnamonGirl
Against America???? OMG. Now that is funny,.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds