× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

WELCOME TO THE BLACK N BLUE DIVISION FOLKS

27 Sep 2010 20:59 #11 by Martin Ent Inc
chicago has a coach like Denver no brains.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Sep 2010 22:04 #12 by Martin Ent Inc
Finally they make some good calls and the Packers shoot themselves with penalties.

28 Sep 2010 08:05 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic WELCOME TO THE BLACK N BLUE DIVISION FOLKS

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Finally they make some good calls and the Packers shoot themselves with penalties.

- A lineman only holds when he gets beat and the QB is gonna get sacked...Peppers had his guy flinching, false starting and holding all night because he was DOMINATING him...

28 Sep 2010 08:08 #14 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic WELCOME TO THE BLACK N BLUE DIVISION FOLKS

Martin Ent Inc wrote: chicago has a coach like Denver no brains.

The Bears have 4 head coaches..Lovie, Mike Martz, Tice and Marinelli- All previous head coaches in the NFL

I'm looking into hotels in Dallas in Febuary- SuperBowl Bound!

28 Sep 2010 08:17 #15 by Photo-fish
Not sure what hurt the packers last nite...was it the holding penalty or the false start.....maybe it was the holding penalty...no I think it was the false start...no no no it was the holding penalty....dammit now I remember it was the false start. 18 penalties for 158 yards!!!! Unfricken real....dock their pay for that one.

I fell asleep right after Hesters' run-back (nice and about time for that). My obnoxious Bears fan-relatives in Chicago woke me up right after the game and I had to review the 2nd half over coffee this morning.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

28 Sep 2010 08:39 #16 by Martin Ent Inc
Personal foul, unsportsman like conduct, rookie got beat and made rookie mistakes.
and vl lovie made some bad calls in the first half, stepped up later and made good. probably after consutling upstairs.

28 Sep 2010 08:44 #17 by The Viking

Photo-fish wrote: Not sure what hurt the packers last nite...was it the holding penalty or the false start.....maybe it was the holding penalty...no I think it was the false start...no no no it was the holding penalty....dammit now I remember it was the false start. 18 penalties for 158 yards!!!! Unfricken real....dock their pay for that one.

I fell asleep right after Hesters' run-back (nice and about time for that). My obnoxious Bears fan-relatives in Chicago woke me up right after the game and I had to review the 2nd half over coffee this morning.

Plus they have got to find a running back. With Grant out and a rookie in his place, they are a one dimensional team. The Vikings have no recievers till week 8 and the Packers have no Running game. I think the Bears have a leg up this year.

28 Sep 2010 14:01 #18 by EddieWess
The Bears got no credit when they beat Detroit (it was called a dubious call)

The Bears got no credit when they beat Dallas (the Cowboys lost thegame)

The Bears got no credit when they beat the Packers (Packers self destructed on penalties)

Give the Bears some credit, they are 3-0 and #1 in the NFL North!!!

04 Oct 2010 09:25 #19 by Photo-fish
Vice Lord, do you have an address for "the ultra tough and rugged Cutler"?

I am thinking of sending a get well soon card... :Crying:

Holy Smokes!! 9 Sacks???? Yes you are still top of the division, but it has to feel different after that loss.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

06 Oct 2010 08:25 #20 by outdoor338
Randy Moss is back in Minnesota, that helps the Vikings, and when Rice is back..look out. Packers should have lost to Detroit, glad to see bears lose, they are not all that good. We win the division again..lets see how healthy we are at the end of the season. Packers and bears very lucky so far.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds