× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Champ Bailey: “This is the last straw”

08 Dec 2010 13:06 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Champ Bailey: “This is the last straw” was created by CinnamonGirl
Denver’s final four games of the season could be the last games nine-time Pro Bowler Champ Bailey plays for the Broncos.

Tuesday night at a charity event, Bailey told Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post, “It’s not all in my hands. I just know that once I’m a free agent, I can control where I go, and it’s about who wants me, hopefully, the Broncos will want me.”

http://broncotalk.net/2010/12/19883/bro ... ast-straw/

This all sucks. I just want Playoffs to start.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Dec 2010 13:43 #2 by RenegadeCJ
I sure hope they re-sign Champ. He needs to be the leader of this team to rebuild around. I do understand though, if he wants a superbowl ring, it won't be here before he is retirement age!

I proudly wear his jersey at games.....he is a fine example of what a football player should be. He doesn't talk about what he is gonna do.....he does it!!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

08 Dec 2010 13:45 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Champ Bailey: “This is the last straw”
And he is very cute.

08 Dec 2010 13:48 #4 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote: I sure hope they re-sign Champ. He needs to be the leader of this team to rebuild around. I do understand though, if he wants a superbowl ring, it won't be here before he is retirement age!

I proudly wear his jersey at games.....he is a fine example of what a football player should be. He doesn't talk about what he is gonna do.....he does it!!!

Hope the Vikings pick him up if the Broncos don't. That is one of the biggest missing pieces other than a QB on that team.

08 Dec 2010 13:48 #5 by RenegadeCJ

CinnamonGirl wrote: And he is very cute.

Gonna have to trust you on that. I've never been a good judge of men!!

For example...lots of women fawn over Johnny Depp in the Pirates movies. His roll is a drunk, effeminate womanizer....is that sexy? Or is it the actor when he is not in character?

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

08 Dec 2010 13:49 #6 by RenegadeCJ

The Viking wrote:
Hope the Vikings pick him up if the Broncos don't. That is one of the biggest missing pieces other than a QB on that team.

I would suspect if he leaves the Broncos, he'll try to hook up with a superbowl team....it won't be about the $$. I don't see the vikings in contention before Champ retires...

08 Dec 2010 13:57 #7 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote:

The Viking wrote:

I would suspect if he leaves the Broncos, he'll try to hook up with a superbowl team....it won't be about the $$. I don't see the vikings in contention before Champ retires...

If they pick up a good free season QB they will be. They have one of the most talented teams otherwise.

08 Dec 2010 14:15 #8 by RenegadeCJ

The Viking wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

The Viking wrote:

If they pick up a good free season QB they will be. They have one of the most talented teams otherwise.

I'm not sure what a "free season" QB is (is that a spicy QB like Brady??) rofllol
I'm also not sure what QB's will be available that are good. With injuries, I would say there are only 5 or 6 QB's in the league able to lift a team like the Vikings to the big game. I don't think any are up for free agency....

Maybe Orton will be available?? :thumbsup: :lol:

08 Dec 2010 16:08 #9 by archer
Any thoughts on what will happen to Tebow with McDaniels gone?

08 Dec 2010 20:13 #10 by Rockdoc

archer wrote: Any thoughts on what will happen to Tebow with McDaniels gone?

I suspect he may stick. If Elway has any influence he stays given that John was impressed with him and did not consider mechanics a significant issue. I'd like to see him stay and show us what he can do.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds