BEYOND brave....

22 Jul 2020 10:20 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic BEYOND brave....
A believe in science.....just COUNTERING claims from the king,because he WILL push the vac.agenda
so that his numbers will rise ....he has ALREADY done about face about how PATRIOTIC it is to wear a
mask....his campaign team coached him that IF HE DIDN'T turn the mask thing around...he was DONE.
NOW, we are on to daily UPDATES for virus,so that the king can keep his face front and center....I NEVER
watch the dog and pony show....I CAN READ HIS MIND ("EYE in the sky")......:whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jul 2020 10:57 #12 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic BEYOND brave....

homeagain wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: Beyond brave and entering the realm of stupid. This paralyzing fear of the virus is going to kill many. Wake up, you are being played.

U do NOT know me.....I would NEVER be a guinea pig .....at 73 I take two rx's...one is (hormone replacement)....drugs and vaccines are NOT on my to do list.

Trust in science! And supposedly only right wingers hate vaccines. Personally I know people from both sides and the middle who don't trust vaccines. I love them myself. Probably the best thing medicine has ever done for humanity. And low cost compared to treating a disease like Polio or Covid-19.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Jul 2020 12:21 #13 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic BEYOND brave....
GENERALLY speaking....the FDA has become so lax, because they are underfunded....drugs that
should have NEVER been cleared have been recalled and it is NOT a one or two time thing....the
adjutant ingredients of vaccines are NOT listed as they were in the past....medical devices are being
approved when there have been MAJOR alterations to the present device and they are being approved
from the latter....in other words, CHANGES were approved based on PAST approval of the device.... for
expeditious purposes....shortcuts.....which, in turn, have created medical problems for the consumer.

22 Jul 2020 14:19 #14 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic BEYOND brave....
Then, by all means, we should allow the government to control all aspects of our healthcare...

23 Jul 2020 08:35 #15 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic BEYOND brave....

Pony Soldier wrote: Then, by all means, we should allow the government to control all aspects of our healthcare...

:dominos: :cheersbeer:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds