FYI FACTUAL INFORMATION NOT LIES

01 Sep 2020 08:02 #11 by FredHayek
Wait, you believe in Astrology and you demand that we trust the science? Do you also believe full moons increase crime? And does the science confirm that?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Sep 2020 09:10 #12 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: Wait, you believe in Astrology and you demand that we trust the science? Do you also believe full moons increase crime? And does the science confirm that?

I believe in collecting information from credible sources and making an assessment based on MANY
factors that are presented.

ASK ANY EMER PERSONNEL.....and YES the full moon multiplies incidents or makes situation "wonky"....
if the moon effects tides and our bodies are SIXTY PERCENT WATER...U can't deny THAT PROVEN FACT.

05 Sep 2020 07:56 #13 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Wait, you believe in Astrology and you demand that we trust the science? Do you also believe full moons increase crime? And does the science confirm that?

I believe in collecting information from credible sources and making an assessment based on MANY
factors that are presented.

ASK ANY EMER PERSONNEL.....and YES the full moon multiplies incidents or makes situation "wonky"....
if the moon effects tides and our bodies are SIXTY PERCENT WATER...U can't deny THAT PROVEN FACT.

www.newscientist.com/article/mg24732982-...fects-on-our-health/

GEE, might want to be informed....SCIENTIFICALLY Again, I thought the site was worth accepting cookies

05 Sep 2020 08:25 #14 by FredHayek
LOL, I guess sources can disagree. They did an analysis of ambulance calls and emergency room visits and could not find any correlation between full moons and an increase in incidences.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds