The Keurig blues

05 Dec 2014 20:28 #11 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic The Keurig blues
My current employer provides a Keurig machine and several varieties of the little capsules with the coffee in them, no idea if it's version 1.0 or 2.0. The whole contraption seems a bit overly complicated and if you want a proper cup of strong black coffee you have to select the smallest size cup and get at least three of them little capsules through the machine in to one coffee cup. Otherwise all you get is hot dirty water...

The low tech method works for me so I stick with that at home.

I have an old fashioned coffee pot and a percolator too but dumping a couple of hand fulls of coffee grounds in to the old pot and then adding water, a little salt, egg shells, and some ash makes the best pot - you can float a horse shoe on that coffee with the horse attached!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds