Tree removal and Fire mitigation

26 Apr 2013 23:18 - 27 Jun 2013 07:10 #1 by Kika
Knotty Nicholls Tree Service LLC: Tree and Stump Removal, Fire Mitigation, Chipping, Tree Trimming, and Firewood. FREE Estimates. Affordable, Experienced and Insured. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Clean up and disposal available. 720-515-6475 ask for Keith or [url=http://www.knottynicholls.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.knottynicholls.com[/url] Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 May 2013 17:15 #2 by Kika
bump

16 May 2013 22:23 #3 by Kika
bump

23 May 2013 08:08 #4 by Kika
Bump please

06 Jun 2013 22:00 #5 by Kika
Bump please

06 Jun 2013 22:28 #6 by Blazer Bob

Kika wrote: Knotty Nicholls Tree Service LLC: Tree and Stump Removal, Fire Mitigation, Tree Trimming, and Firewood. FREE Estimates. Affordable, Experienced and Insured. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Clean up and disposal available. 720-515-6475 ask for Keith or . Thank You

Kika, just wondering where you are based out of.

07 Jun 2013 07:31 #7 by Kika
My business is based out of Pine jct, however, I work mostly in Jefferson, Park, & Clear Creek counties but not limited to those.

07 Jun 2013 07:49 #8 by Blazer Bob

Kika wrote: My business is based out of Pine jct, however, I work mostly in Jefferson, Park, & Clear Creek counties but not limited to those.

Well son of a gun. We are in Pine junction. I do not have a bunch of mitigation to do but there are a couple of trees that overhang the cabin. It might be an ok filler type job if you are interested.

07 Jun 2013 08:09 #9 by Kika
Well as it just so happens, I'm doing a chipping job in Pine jct today. I would like to take a look & I'll give you a bid. Just give me a call when you have a minute and I'll get your address. Thank you for the opportunity.

20 Jun 2013 07:38 #10 by Kika
Bump Please

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds