Looking for someone to cook for me and shop for groceries

21 Oct 2020 18:39 #1 by soulpower834
I live in Conifer. I'm looking for someone who is a very good cook to prepare and bring to my home seven dinners every week. I don't mind eating the same meal for a week, so all you need to do is prepare seven servings of one dish. Ingredients should be organic and gluten-free if possible, though small amounts of gluten are ok. I'm on a no sugar, low carb diet. I do not eat meat, but I will eat fish if wild-caught. Vegan meals are fine too.

I will also ask you to pick up and bring with you my groceries for the week.

Please reply to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. In your reply please tell me about yourself, your cooking skills, and what you would charge. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2020 19:50 #2 by HappyCamper
Wish I could help but do not have experience with gluten-free so would not know how to adjust the recipe.

There was a person on the main Conifer page that did do meals and when hubby was traveling I did an order of 6 meals.

They were $13.00 each and I think he was new to the frozen thing as not all heated well.

22 Oct 2020 07:46 #3 by homeagain
CHECKOUT ...Daily Harvest they are gluten free.....could be an alternative if U can]t find someone.

www.daily-harvest.com/about

30 Nov 2020 21:35 #4 by Neshellemerz

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds