Local Plumbing Co: Mountain High Integrity Plumbing, LLC

09 May 2011 16:35 - 02 Mar 2015 21:35 #1 by MHI Plumbing
MOUNTAIN HIGH INTEGRITY PLUMBING LLC 720-234-6172

Master plumbing License189465

PLUMBING, HEATING, DRAINS, GAS...

Hi folks, we've been around for a while but we are new to this site. MHI Plumbing is a local, family owned and operated company serving the mountain communities as well as Denver metro. We have been able to save our customers a lot of money compared to those companies that work down the hill and charge "out of their way" prices for coming up the hill. We provide all plumbing services, drain cleaning / locating, gas, propane, heating, ETC. New construction, remodels, repairs in your home or business.

I have factory certification from tankless water heater manufacturers Noritz, Rinnai, and Takagi if you would like to explore the advantages of a tankless water heater.

Spring is here, Do you need a free estimate for a new build, remodel or major repair? Just call!

We also install new septic systems (ISDS), and perform repairs.

Senior and military discounts available.

Our prices are fair and reasonable, and we warranty our work and services. Free estimates, no high pressure sales. Appointments on your schedule, mornings, evenings and weekends.

Do you already have a bid on a large project? New construction, remodel, furnace or boiler? Give me a chance to beat that estimate! We also take competitors coupons.

Aaron Smith
Mountain High Integrity Plumbing LLC
720-234-6172

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 May 2011 17:26 #2 by JMC
Welcome. good to have you here.

16 May 2011 13:02 #3 by [Raven]
We've had Aaron out to our house twice now. Both times he was prompt and professional. Highly recommended.

22 May 2011 23:35 #4 by MHI Plumbing
Thank you JMC and Raven. I'm here when you need me. I live up here in the foothills and I encourage everyone up here to buy local. There are all sorts of services available up here and any support you can give your local business is appreciated by the families they represent.

12 Mar 2012 20:11 #5 by MHI Plumbing
Ready for those spring and summer projects? We are too!!!

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds