FREE!

25 May 2010 10:55 #11 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic FREE!
I sent this link to him so he could see what I've done. I also sent the link where I posted his letter in the fun house. Hahahaaha, I crack myself up sometimes! rofllol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 May 2010 20:25 #12 by serenity
Replied by serenity on topic FREE!
Either that, Cinn Girl, or start a new forum called: "Get a Room!"

To err is human, to forgive is canine~

28 Jun 2010 06:57 #13 by LopingAlong
TPP, I just saw your post about the cement from way back when. I'm sorry! It was not quick drying and it is gone now. Went fishing with my dumbass brother and haven't seen it since...wait, where is bro? I haven't seen him in awhile either.

28 Jun 2010 10:30 #14 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic FREE!
LOL! Oh well, no free housecleaning.

29 Jun 2010 21:18 #15 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic FREE!

The Viking wrote:

TPP wrote: Would that be quick drying cement by chance?
For my dumbass s*ster, we're going fishing.

No really is it quick drying?

rofllol That is so wrong!!! lol

rofllol :lol:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

29 Jun 2010 21:20 #16 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic FREE!

LopingAlong wrote: Dumbass Bro is 46, single, grown kids, lives in Oregon. Lots of fun and people say he's good looking....me, I don't see it since I'm older and got all the personality and good looks right off, but there ya have it.

He does clean and does it well. Keeps himself showered up nicely too. He's 6'3", so if he wasn't clean, man, you'd notice!

OMG you need to have him move here. Seems that we might have some interested ladies. :wink: We could auction him off and donate the proceeds to the horse rescue program. LOL

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

29 Jun 2010 21:59 #17 by LopingAlong

Sunshine Girl wrote:

LopingAlong wrote: Dumbass Bro is 46, single, grown kids, lives in Oregon. Lots of fun and people say he's good looking....me, I don't see it since I'm older and got all the personality and good looks right off, but there ya have it.

He does clean and does it well. Keeps himself showered up nicely too. He's 6'3", so if he wasn't clean, man, you'd notice!

OMG you need to have him move here. Seems that we might have some interested ladies. :wink: We could auction him off and donate the proceeds to the horse rescue program. LOL

GREAT idea, SG! He's never been worth that much to me, but hey, you put it that way and it's something to think about. He did just buy himself a brand-spankin' new Camaro. Nice ride, too. Maybe that would fetch a higher price for him, huh?

01 Jul 2010 23:03 #18 by pepperfan451
Replied by pepperfan451 on topic FREE!
Hey there LopingAlong, do you still have a free window and paint. I have some projects going on and have been collecting both.

02 Jul 2010 07:44 #19 by LopingAlong
I for sure have the paint. Will check right now for the window. They're all yours!

02 Jul 2010 08:02 #20 by LopingAlong
Nope. Window is gone. The guy that put our new ones in came the other day and took all the old stuff away. Sorry.
I do have a really cool horse bench that broke and could be repaired--wood carved horse heads on the back--if you want that?!

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds