International Barber at the Clip Joint Moving

18 Nov 2012 11:55 #1 by BarberInBailey
Good day,

Due to unforeseen circumstances I will be leaving the Clip joint due to its closure. I will still be here until the end of December. I am currently looking for a new location and will keep everyone posted on where I move to. On another note I will be closed Monday 26th November.

britishhairwaysbailey.com/
Call (303) 519-1260

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Nov 2012 14:40 #2 by ScienceChic
Thanks for letting us know. Best of luck in finding new digs!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

25 Nov 2012 11:39 #3 by BarberInBailey
Still looking for new premises, I will keep you all posted.

Call (303) 519-1260

23 Dec 2012 15:18 #4 by BarberInBailey
Okay all, it seems that I may be able to stay at the current premise. I am running in to a few snags with logistics and furnishings so you may have to excuse the bare appearance for a short while until I can slowly build up the furnishings again. Main thing is I will be still here and open for business as normal. I wish you all Happy Holidays and hope to see you in the new year. Please feel free to PM me with any ideas you may have.

Regards,

Gareth

Call (303) 519-1260

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds