WANTED: Toyota Tacoma Rear Leaf Springs

11 Jul 2013 17:10 #1 by Jekyll
Looking to replace my rear leaf packs on a '98 Tacoma SR5 4X4 Ext. Cab. The production year(s) is '98-'00. Please PM me if you can help me out. Found 'em brand new for about $375 (Made in the USA) and that included shipping, but it's a bit spendy at the moment. Hope someone's out there. Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jul 2013 19:32 #2 by pacamom
Sorry about the long link - these seem cheaper

http://car-part.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi? ... ge=1&iKey=

Leaf Spring Rear
Toyota Tacoma NEW,98-00,SELL AS PAIR PART GRADE A $160 4 X 4 Used Parts, Inc. USA-CO(Ft.-Collins) 1-888-824-1133 85 MILES

Here is the website of the 4x4 place http://www.4x4offroadnetwork.com/

If this works for you and you can wait about a week - I have to go to Loveland on the 21st and could pick them up.

11 Jul 2013 21:23 #3 by Jekyll

pacamom wrote: Sorry about the long link - these seem cheaper....
.....If this works for you and you can wait about a week - I have to go to Loveland on the 21st and could pick them up.

Yes ma'am, that sounds like a HECK of a deal. I'll give 'em a call tomorrow and see if I can purchase them ahead of time and have 'em hold on to 'em for me! If I can, then I might see what their hours are and hope that they're open when you're out there. I looked to see if I could send you a PM with my phone number but it doesn't look like you receive those? I'm pretty particular about putting my info out there so get back to me when you can and I'll check back soon. Thanks a million.

11 Jul 2013 21:38 #4 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic WANTED: Toyota Tacoma Rear Leaf Springs
Did you check out Yota Yard?

http://www.yotayard.com/

11 Jul 2013 21:54 #5 by Jekyll
Yessum, and for the record I prefer Yota Jims. They're a lot cooler, better locale (imo) and have more of a selection....and they have cooler stickers. :biggrin:

11 Jul 2013 23:04 #6 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic WANTED: Toyota Tacoma Rear Leaf Springs
Cool. I've had to replace 2 front bumpers after sliding into the ditch. The guys at Yota Yard take good care of me...they always volunteer to put my bumper on for free.

12 Jul 2013 17:30 #7 by Jekyll

Im baaaack wrote: Cool. I've had to replace 2 front bumpers after sliding into the ditch. The guys at Yota Yard take good care of me...they always volunteer to put my bumper on for free.

That's awesome man. I do the wrenchin' myself so I have repetition ya know? Helps me turn wrenches on everything else. Yea, I'm not totally against Yota Yard, I'm just real close with the guys at Jims. Each place gives ya a warm fuzzy feeling really. These little monsters (Yotas) of ours kick some serious @$$ if you take care of 'em and give 'em the right "stuff" when needed. I'll always own a Yota. :heart:

12 Jul 2013 17:31 #8 by Jekyll
@ Pacamom: I talked to Justin at the yard down there and he said they're only open M-F. So, I paid for the springs and I'll head out there myself next week sometime. Thanks for the offer though, and THANK YOU for posting that link! :thumbsup:

12 Jul 2013 19:21 #9 by pacamom
Jekyll,
I have pm's turned off. If someone can't say something to me in public, then I really am not interested in what they have to say.

I am glad that place worked out for you. Too bad they are not open on the weekends. I guess they need time to play too!

14 Jul 2013 10:19 #10 by Jekyll

pacamom wrote: Jekyll,
I have pm's turned off. If someone can't say something to me in public, then I really am not interested in what they have to say.

I am glad that place worked out for you. Too bad they are not open on the weekends. I guess they need time to play too!

Well, I'm not going to post my personal phone number(s) in a public place, so we're each in a spot I spose, and yes, everyone needs time to themselves every week or they can get a little frusty, lol . Thanks again.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds